Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Dec 27, 2007
18714 posts
9842 upvotes
Kitchener
jon604 wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 12:46 am
Might be a few days or supply has been exhausted?
No supply hasn't been exhausted (else they would have taken the offer page down), they are just flooded by requests that they need to go through, the offer went viral today not on day one.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
2688 posts
601 upvotes
Ottawa
hainkurt wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 12:40 am
I cancelled old one - logged out
I created a new account on spotify.ca
Selected Premium / NOT TRIAL
selected paypal option and paid
then checked receipts, i see I am charged $9.99
then clicked Premium on account page and clicked "get started" button here

then I got message below :)

* I did not open a new link/page to do this
* I did not get any email yet

thank you...
You're welcome. Hopefully you get to claim the device soon :)
Jul 17, 2012
538 posts
195 upvotes
Kamloops
my coworker is getting the we are sorry not able to redeem at this moment. look it up google and lots of people have this and said "hopefully fix soon" lol. I said if I mention a deal to you you buy now and think later. I only mention these extreme deal of the day type. small deal I don't bother mention.
Sep 18, 2017
72 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Sadly I'm in the boat where I got one for myself, then helped my girlfriend get one with my CC and hers got cancelled.

It's been pretty impossible trying to reach Spotify. They said they will forward it to their purchases team but I haven't had a useful response yet. I clearly mention why it was cancelled from the Google store and that I need another code issued because mine was used somehow on a cancelled order.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2678 posts
601 upvotes
Ordered Tuesday, received Wednesday

That's some awesome shipping lol
Dec 24, 2015
233 posts
266 upvotes
I only have the option to start a 30 day free trial. Any way around that?
If change my plan to one time one month subscription it wants me to use paysafe, whatever that is...
Oct 22, 2005
580 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
Sleepyzz wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 1:18 am
I only have the option to start a 30 day free trial. Any way around that?
If change my plan to one time one month subscription it wants me to use paysafe, whatever that is...
Did you use the link from the first page of this thread?

https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/offer/

After you click get started ...you would create a new account if not aleady a spotify member...and you would be charged $9.99 (no trial) and be informed of the offer from what I understand....thats what I did.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1684 posts
1254 upvotes
Toronto
BigJonsson wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 1:16 am
Ordered Tuesday, received Wednesday

That's some awesome shipping lol
Lucky, you must be one of the first few thousand orders because I ordered 5 yesterday from all our Spotify accounts and their all coming the first week of May
Apr 8, 2017
644 posts
398 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
So are you guys getting shipping notifications after the "Thanks for your google store order"?
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
4422 posts
611 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone signup yesterday or today and click the Reserve button, and get the message that you'll get an email soon due to high demand, and NOT receive that email yet? Or conversely, you did get it pretty much immediately?
Mar 21, 2006
62 posts
18 upvotes
jon604 wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 12:46 am
Anyone who ordered today get a google store link yet? I know people who ordered today says an email will be sent when a code has been generated . Might be a few days or supply has been exhausted?
I ordered early today, and received my code as well, shipment date was end of april though
Aug 29, 2012
31 posts
138 upvotes
Ottawa
Update: Ordered mine on the 9th and shipped around 11pm on the 10th, hopefully reaching by tomorrow. Will update when received. :)
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3238 posts
2240 upvotes
OutsideYourWorld wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 2:44 am
So are you guys getting shipping notifications after the "Thanks for your google store order"?
I can't check my order status atm cause the site is down but I ordered around 2 yesterday and still haven't gotten a ship notification. The eta is the 11-12th.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6640 posts
34146 upvotes
aasoror wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 12:54 am
Yes it's not one per household, but beside Spotify Google is enforcing their own one per account restriction (which seems to also include trying to detect multiple accounts held by the same member). If you are using paypal for that second order and paypal sent the same credit card billing info (name and address) to Google as the confirmed address which matches the one you already used for your first order (being the same CC) that might trigger their fraud detection mechanism (similarly fraud detection might get triggered if the name/address paypal sent for the shipping wasn't a paypal confirmed address).
how long does it take until we can claim the google mini?

I clicked the Get your Google Home Mini

and got this message

We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.
Apr 9, 2019
25 posts
14 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 3:22 am
how long does it take until we can claim the google mini?

I clicked the Get your Google Home Mini

and got this message

We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.
Everyone who got this is probably screwed out of it. Pretty much luck of the draw at this point.