Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Dec 27, 2007
18790 posts
9925 upvotes
Kitchener
DealDweller wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 3:32 am
Everyone who got this is probably screwed out of it. Pretty much luck of the draw at this point.
Stop spreading misinformation. There isn't a single report to support your theory (fact is every one who bothered to actually contact Spotify about the message was told otherwise).
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
7816 posts
1809 upvotes
Scarberia
has anyone ordered in the last hour and got it instock from google? tia

it still works for orders from yesterday morning..i got tracking number from cpost

We received shipment details for your parcel
Your shipment details have been received from UBI SMART PARCEL LIMITED and a shipping label has been created. Your parcel will be shipped as soon as it’s available.

damn, im only 1/3 didnt get any tracking for other orders...hopefully it didnt get cancelled
Last edited by mikka2017 on Apr 11th, 2019 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @$39.99 no 60FPS 4k youtube :( using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
Dec 27, 2007
18790 posts
9925 upvotes
Kitchener
sixer wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 7:45 am
HA!!!! You mean a paying customer for years vs someone signing up and cancelling!!!!!!
Which company runs promos to make existing customers happy vs attracting new customers? You are already there and on a discounted plan while all new sign ups are paying full rate (even if it's just a single month) and gave up a free month of service to get this deal!!

Furthermore Spotify didn't even lock existing customers out of this deal (they just locked their Spotify accounts) they just want that $10.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1486 posts
460 upvotes
Montreal, QC
mine was shipped this morning, 6am. delivery set for tomorrow. just received the shipping notice. I ordered around 2pm on Tuesday
Dec 27, 2007
18790 posts
9925 upvotes
Kitchener
Thatdealguy wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 3:22 am
how long does it take until we can claim the google mini?

I clicked the Get your Google Home Mini

and got this message

We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.
Don't worry about it, it means they are yet to issue you a claim code. Just wait for the redemption email.
Dec 27, 2007
18790 posts
9925 upvotes
Kitchener
dealyou wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 6:42 am
Did we just waste $9.99?
No you didn't, don't panic, as long as you went through the link you should be ok, read confirmation from Spotify regarding that error message posted few messages above yours.
Nov 16, 2010
194 posts
101 upvotes
Kitchener
sixer wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 7:45 am
HA!!!! You mean a paying customer for years vs someone signing up and cancelling!!!!!!
You can do the same thing. I don't see the problem.
Nov 25, 2017
521 posts
327 upvotes
Ok so spotify solved my problem and issued me a new code since my original order was cancelled. It took some work, not sure it was worth all the chats with google and Spotify. In any case they provided the code a different way and I was able to choose any colour. I choose the aqua colour which has shipping estimate for next week.
Last edited by Shawnies on Apr 11th, 2019 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 8, 2019
10 posts
1 upvote
Shawnies wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:10 am
Ok so spotify solves my problem and issued me a new code since my original order was cancelled. It took some work, not sure it was worth all the chats with google and Spotify. In any case they provided the code a different way and I was able to choose any colour. I choose the aqua colour which has shipping estimate for next week.
What did you do to get the code? Need to do it also because google cancelled my order because of the same CC on 2 orders
Oct 31, 2013
409 posts
161 upvotes
Toronto
I subscribed yesterday and I haven't got the email with the Google home code yet... Is anyone with the same issue ?
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-
Nov 25, 2017
521 posts
327 upvotes
Kobe82481 wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:16 am
What did you do to get the code? Need to do it also because google cancelled my order because of the same CC on 2 orders
I had many chats and escalations. I also had to provide screenshots of cancellation email.
Sep 18, 2017
74 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Shawnies wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:18 am
I had many chats and escalations. I also had to provide screenshots of cancellation email.
How do you escalate with Spotify? I had chats with them and sent them my cancellation email as well, but haven't had a meaningful response yet.
Apr 8, 2019
10 posts
1 upvote
Shawnies wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:18 am
I did the same. Google said Spotify needs to provide a new code. And Spotify said they are unable to, even after sending proof of the cancellation. Guess you got lucky?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2060 posts
341 upvotes
Gta
Shawnies wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:10 am
Ok so spotify solved my problem and issued me a new code since my original order was cancelled. It took some work, not sure it was worth all the chats with google and Spotify. In any case they provided the code a different way and I was able to choose any colour. I choose the aqua colour which has shipping estimate for next week.
Well this is good to hear. I have had numerous chats with google and Spotify . I have sent multiple screenshots . Last I heard , someone from the Accounts team will be contacting me . Glad to hear it worked out for you and gives hope to all others stuck in same situation
Koodo member