Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Nov 25, 2017
500 posts
302 upvotes
From what I heard, they had run out of codes, but they got more, so its easier for them to generate new code. I think they are figuring out their strategy regarding these cancelled situations. I suggest sending screenshots and all evidence to support@spotify.com, also do some chats to help escalate it.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2009
5059 posts
2840 upvotes
Dave98 wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 9:39 pm
Interesting. Do you have to be on the local network at the time or can you also do it remotely (on LTE, for instance)
It works from anywhere through google assistant on your phone.
Sep 11, 2009
60 posts
19 upvotes
Markham, Ontario
Shawnies wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:10 am
Ok so spotify solved my problem and issued me a new code since my original order was cancelled. It took some work, not sure it was worth all the chats with google and Spotify. In any case they provided the code a different way and I was able to choose any colour. I choose the aqua colour which has shipping estimate for next week.
I can vouch for this. I got my new code from them that links me to a page where I can pick any of the 4 different colours for free. When you submit a ticket or follow up with your chat, make sure to include your cancelled Google order and a screenshot of that page for faster processing, as Spotify takes a while to respond back to emails.
May 12, 2011
200 posts
152 upvotes
Calgary
HernanDavid wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:16 am
I subscribed yesterday and I haven't got the email with the Google home code yet... Is anyone with the same issue ?
The same. Nothing from them.
Dec 1, 2018
92 posts
44 upvotes
justasking wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:31 am
I can vouch for this. I got my new code from them that links me to a page where I can pick any of the 4 different colours for free. When you submit a ticket or follow up with your chat, make sure to include your cancelled Google order and a screenshot of that page for faster processing, as Spotify takes a while to respond back to emails.
Well now I wish they had cancelled my account, I would have been able to take a different color...
Sep 11, 2009
60 posts
19 upvotes
Markham, Ontario
wolandca wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:36 am
The same. Nothing from them.
Have you tried going to the Spotify website and to their Premium page? Someone from this forum said that you can check the code availability from the page without waiting for the email. I know that works because it worked for me.

https://www.spotify.com/googlehome/redeem
Oct 24, 2008
866 posts
487 upvotes
queenofhearts wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:24 am
Well this is good to hear. I have had numerous chats with google and Spotify . I have sent multiple screenshots . Last I heard , someone from the Accounts team will be contacting me . Glad to hear it worked out for you and gives hope to all others stuck in same situation
justasking wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:31 am
This is good news! I initially contacted google, who said to contact spotify. I contacted spotify and they clearly didn't read my email, and instead suggested that It was because I was in a trial period... So not only did they read my email saying that I had successfully submitted an order but it was cancelled, but they also failed to look at the fact that I was a paying customer..
I hope they resolve it and I can get my Mini, but like someone else said, I'm not sure this was worth it anymore..
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2009
4882 posts
1782 upvotes
justasking wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:40 am
Have you tried going to the Spotify website and to their Premium page? Someone from this forum said that you can check the code availability from the page without waiting for the email. I know that works because it worked for me.

https://www.spotify.com/googlehome/redeem
Not unless your code was actually created
Apr 4, 2009
838 posts
164 upvotes
sumtimw0ng wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 7:51 am
mine was shipped this morning, 6am. delivery set for tomorrow. just received the shipping notice. I ordered around 2pm on Tuesday
I ordered around the same time (2:53pm) to be exact and still haven't received any updates to my order.
Dec 12, 2014
278 posts
183 upvotes
Montréal, QC
If you are in the know, you wouldn't buy this Big Brother tool.
Mar 13, 2018
69 posts
32 upvotes
I signed up but never received a code... where do you find it?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
6837 posts
2118 upvotes
Toronto
andrewlo wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:56 am
I signed up but never received a code... where do you find it?
You got to wait for the redemptionemail with the code. They are currently back up.
Last edited by Pochacco on Apr 11th, 2019 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nov 16, 2015
269 posts
472 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Botopo wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 6:39 pm
Where are you seeing this on the Google store?
if you log into the google store with your google account, top right hand corner if you click on your pic you will see an option to view your order history.

mine shows the order was placed but i never got a confirmation email
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
6837 posts
2118 upvotes
Toronto
MarouA59156 wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:39 am
Well now I wish they had cancelled my account, I would have been able to take a different color...
Lol

The agony that you have to go through back and forth... Not sure anyone wants to go through this hell!!

Saw how frustrated people were in the past posts?
Last edited by Pochacco on Apr 11th, 2019 9:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Oct 27, 2006
683 posts
71 upvotes
Have never seen so many up votes before!