Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
9760 posts
1212 upvotes
Toronto
aasoror wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 12:54 am
Yes it's not one per household, but beside Spotify Google is enforcing their own one per account restriction (which seems to also include trying to detect multiple accounts held by the same member). If you are using paypal for that second order and paypal sent the same credit card billing info (name and address) to Google as the confirmed address which matches the one you already used for your first order (being the same CC) that might trigger their fraud detection mechanism (similarly fraud detection might get triggered if the name/address paypal sent for the shipping wasn't a paypal confirmed address).
Do what I'm going to do

Ordered my own
-Going to sign my mother up and give her the $10 to her address
-Going to sign my father up and give him the $10 to her address
-Going to sign my gf up, but I think she may want one so she may keep it herself, if not, I'll give her the $10.

Keep 2, sell 1 (or 2)
May 12, 2011
186 posts
145 upvotes
Calgary
skwan wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 9:03 am
Have never seen so many up votes before!
One more day of waiting for the code from spotify and people will start to change their mind and downvote, and then you will see how plus changes to minus.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
6686 posts
1981 upvotes
Toronto
Shawnies wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:10 am
Ok so spotify solved my problem and issued me a new code since my original order was cancelled. It took some work, not sure it was worth all the chats with google and Spotify. In any case they provided the code a different way and I was able to choose any colour. I choose the aqua colour which has shipping estimate for next week.
so it was a choice between:

Chalk
Charcoal
Aqua

And assuming it is coral?
Last edited by Pochacco on Apr 11th, 2019 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
May 3, 2008
878 posts
435 upvotes
Markham
wolandca wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 9:14 am
One more day of waiting for the code from spotify and people will start to change their mind and downvote, and then you will see how plus changes to minus.
Any downvote should be directed to Google and Spotify for messing it up, not the OP for posting this thread !!!
Mar 22, 2004
241 posts
10 upvotes
London, ON
Spotify is ridiculous. Not being eligible if you have the Family (more expensive) plan is a joke.....not to mention all the hoops they had me jump through to change my address when we moved (you actually have to CANCEL your account and create a new one). I'm really tempted to dump them and move to either Google or Apple. Been with them for over 6 years.
May 12, 2011
186 posts
145 upvotes
Calgary
savemoresaveoften wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 9:16 am
Any downvote should be directed to Google and Spotify for messing it up, not the OP for posting this thread !!!
Incorrect. If the deal is actually not a deal but just a scam then this is why we have these options: "Bad product/service" and "Unable to get the deal".
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
6659 posts
1459 upvotes
so its not instant redirect to googleplaystore anymore? i get error

We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10pro w/radeon rx460 rogers 500u @$24.99 using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
Dec 27, 2007
18194 posts
9352 upvotes
Kitchener
Shawnies wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:10 am
Ok so spotify solved my problem and issued me a new code since my original order was cancelled.
Congrats :)
Sep 30, 2015
429 posts
448 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
mikka2017 wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 9:23 am

I just signed my mom up for it and got the same message. When I did mine the first day I got the google code instantly so I'm hoping it's just backed up and will come later.
Dec 27, 2007
18194 posts
9352 upvotes
Kitchener
mikka2017 wrote:

Nothing has changed, this means there is no code generated for you yet.
Wait for the email.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
3883 posts
754 upvotes
wolandca wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 9:21 am
Incorrect. If the deal is actually not a deal but just a scam then this is why we have these options: "Bad product/service" and "Unable to get the deal".
It is a deal. Lots of people have posted that, not only have they ordered their GHM, they have already received it. Mine has shipped.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
6686 posts
1981 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote:

This is what... Your fourth order? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Jul 13, 2018
53 posts
69 upvotes
ncnmra wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 9:18 am
Spotify is ridiculous. Not being eligible if you have the Family (more expensive) plan is a joke.....not to mention all the hoops they had me jump through to change my address when we moved (you actually have to CANCEL your account and create a new one). I'm really tempted to dump them and move to either Google or Apple. Been with them for over 6 years.
You pay $15 for 6 people and we pay $10 for one. explain how is your plan more expensive?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
6686 posts
1981 upvotes
Toronto
wolandca wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 9:21 am
Not a scam... They are just backed up once the deal went viral yesterday. First day, everything was working smoothly.