Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Spotify

Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1661 posts
511 upvotes
CherylWCC wrote: Completely agree! But to be honest, people with multiple CC can still easily bypass this.
CherylWCC wrote: They have live chat as well, it does take them quite some time to respond to emails.
Just to clarify I wasn't saying that I don't think you shouldn't get more than one. Good luck!
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
FenZ70489 wrote: I refreshed, but still out of stock or charcoal one is coming soon.....
Disappointed But Relieved Face
You haven't really refreshed until ..

Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1661 posts
511 upvotes
aasoror wrote: You can still pay for as many Spotify accounts as you want with the same CC, and you will still get the GHM claim code, it's Google enforcing their restriction on the code redemption not Spotify.
Yup, I wasn't saying Spotify wasn't regulating this. Just that you having to pay for a spotify membership is a limiting factor in getting a GHM.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
tatung wrote: Yup, I wasn't saying Spotify wasn't regulating this. Just that you having to pay for a spotify membership is a limiting factor in getting a GHM.
So you need different google account with different cc and address?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Nov 25, 2018
98 posts
58 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: how?
I could be wrong, but I know of someone who did this. Same name and address but different CC details, Google didn’t cancel the order.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135816 upvotes
888888 upvotes
Thanks! too bad its OOS agfain
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
tatung wrote: Yup, I wasn't saying Spotify wasn't regulating this. Just that you having to pay for a spotify membership is a limiting factor in getting a GHM.
No it's not is what I was saying, actually, Spotify isn't really regulating it, you can use the same CC and billing info on as many Spotify accounts as you want and you will still get a code for each single one of them. Thats the reason some started selling the codes (that are easy to generate) and not the GHM despite being shipped free.
Nov 25, 2018
98 posts
58 upvotes
tatung wrote: Just to clarify I wasn't saying that I don't think you shouldn't get more than one. Good luck!
Yup, not offended! I tried to get a 2nd one for my parents, and they were excited about it too. Until my order cancelled... ):
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
CherylWCC wrote: I could be wrong, but I know of someone who did this. Same name and address but different CC details, Google didn’t cancel the order.
You are correct, buried deep in this thread are people who testified to this. I’m confident had I used a different credit card, my order would not have been cancelled.
Koodo member
Nov 3, 2013
155 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
rheisler2 wrote: People that have had email and proceed to the Google page getting the Out of Stock or Coming Soon -> You just keep refreshing and its eventually in stock?

Been refreshing for a few mins now.

Thanks OP
Yes. I ordered my 3rd today with my wifes google account. She got the email a few hours ago and it was out of stock. About 15 min of refreshing and the chalk one came up. Added it and ordered with no issues. I tried a suggestion seen here, to add via the regular page then use your link to get the promo and that did not work - kept charging me full price. I even tried manually inputting the promo code. Using the link e-mailed and refreshing worked...eventually.

So far I've been able to order 3 without issue. 3 different google accounts. 3 credit cards (though all via paypal) and same address.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
theflyingsquirrel wrote: So you need different google account with different cc and address?
Yes, it's a single order per google account, then there is some fraud detection mechanism they are employing on top of that which gets triggered when the same CC is being used by multiple accounts to place multiple orders.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
CherylWCC wrote: Yup, not offended! I tried to get a 2nd one for my parents, and they were excited about it too. Until my order cancelled... ):
Lol...my second one was for my mom too. Voice activation would be good for her if I can set her up with smart switches . I Should have just used any other of the multiple credit cards I have . Lol
Koodo member
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
tatung wrote: They [Google] have to make sure this offer isn't abused by a person. The only thing you can't fake/create is a CC number, so that's how they are regulating this.

Anyone can create new email address/google store account. You can't use an home address to regulate this because you can have numerous people in the same home who are actual paying spotify members. You can create a new Spotify account, yes, but you still have to pay for a real membership with a CC.
Not sure why google would refuse to send out multiple to people. After all, those are listening devices. They are entirely and pure profit for people, the more you use them the better they will make them.
Honestly, i wouldnt be surprised if they become in the near future (at least the screen-less, basic units)
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
zewill wrote: Not sure why google would refuse to send out multiple to people.
Because if they do that it won't end up being delivered to people at that insanely low price, it will be hoarded and resold for profit.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6948 posts
2695 upvotes
aasoror wrote: Because if they do that it won't end up being delivered to people at that insanely low price, it will be hoarded and resold for profit.
Is this promo a paid ad? Admin started and mod promoting it? Just curious.
Nov 2, 2018
232 posts
137 upvotes
On my 3rd order but out of stock lol. Waiting Google to restock *fingers crossed*.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone get the redeem email, but now it's out of stock?