Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Feb 20, 2004
668 posts
97 upvotes
Markham
Ceylonboy wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 10:57 am
Ordered april 9th around 2pm. Got the confirmation right away. Got the shipped notification this morning. Should arrive today or tommorow.Grinning Face
Ordered April 9th and says delivery by April 16-17 Disappointed But Relieved Face
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7264 posts
2357 upvotes
Toronto
LoANeal wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 10:12 am
Buddy ordered it yesterday got it this morning. He's liking it. Still debating signing up to getting one instead of sticking with the family plan...
Buy now - think later
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.
Mar 28, 2019
31 posts
67 upvotes
Order yesterday at around 1 and still no redemption code to my email...kind of frustrating because I've been paying for a family membership for over 2 years and made another account to get one. Plus I see some people going with 4 or 5 of them...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7264 posts
2357 upvotes
Toronto
canlabman wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 10:26 am
Ordered on the 9th, still waiting for it to be sent. Makes me wonder how people who ordered after me are getting their minis, especially ordering yesterday and getting today. Says delivery by the 15th or 16th but I'm not holding out much hope.
TheY just shipping out the estimated delivery for April 11 to 12 ... It is very likely your order will come next week .
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.
Aug 31, 2014
379 posts
515 upvotes
Toronto, ON
KylarF47030 wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 11:11 am
Order yesterday at around 1 and still no redemption code to my email...kind of frustrating because I've been paying for a family membership for over 2 years and made another account to get one. Plus I see some people going with 4 or 5 of them...
Just go back to the original link, you should be able to click it and claim the GHM immediately, worked for me and many others.
Nov 3, 2013
124 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
1 of 2 orders has finally shipped :D
Mar 28, 2019
31 posts
67 upvotes
Growingupisold wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 11:12 am
Just go back to the original link, you should be able to click it and claim the GHM immediately, worked for me and many others.
Still getting the "we're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment", all good though I will keep waiting
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7264 posts
2357 upvotes
Toronto
Thecoolguy wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 10:52 am
Is this still working? I want the deal but dont want to risk it if its not working anymore
U got nothing to lose. i said go for it 👏🏻 And just be patient.
Nov 15, 2017
183 posts
446 upvotes
WEST CANADA
I didn't realize that people were still interested in this Google virtual assistant device, all the rave has been with Amazon's Alexa. Maybe that's why they are offering it almost free.
Mar 7, 2011
72 posts
44 upvotes
Growingupisold wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 11:12 am
Doesn't work any more, been trying since noon yesterday. Only get the message "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment."
Jul 13, 2018
58 posts
69 upvotes
RaeRaeS wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 10:42 am
Probably based on location. I’m in the gta area and got mine yesterday. I ordered one for my mom who lives outside the gta and got the same shipping time as you. They are likely doing large batch shipments for other cities.
I ordered the same day as you and I just got it an hour ago. have faith man. :D Good luck
Jul 13, 2018
58 posts
69 upvotes
Pochacco wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 11:11 am
TheY just shipping out the estimated delivery for April 11 to 12 ... It is very likely your order will come next week .
I ordered the same day as you and I just got it an hour ago. have faith man. :D Good luck
Jul 13, 2018
58 posts
69 upvotes
Ceylonboy wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 10:57 am
Ordered april 9th around 2pm. Got the confirmation right away. Got the shipped notification this morning. Should arrive today or tommorow.Grinning Face
I ordered the same day as you and I just got it an hour ago. you will probably get it this afternoon or tomorrow early morning
Apr 28, 2012
145 posts
136 upvotes
MONTRÉAL
Shawnies wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:10 am
Ok so spotify solved my problem and issued me a new code since my original order was cancelled. It took some work, not sure it was worth all the chats with google and Spotify. In any case they provided the code a different way and I was able to choose any colour. I choose the aqua colour which has shipping estimate for next week.
I contacted Spotify support 3 times and each time I got denied. I provided proof that the purchase was cancelled, and they always sent me an email saying they cannot provide me with a new code, and that it's only 1 code per account. Were you already a Spotify customer ? My account is a new one, could that be why ?

Mind PM'ing me more information regarding how you solved the issue ? Thanks.
Nov 25, 2017
578 posts
387 upvotes
valcyclovir wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 11:24 am
I contacted Spotify support 3 times and each time I got denied. I provided proof that the purchase was cancelled, and they always sent me an email saying they cannot provide me with a new code, and that it's only 1 code per account. Were you already a Spotify customer ? My account is a new one, could that be why ?

Mind PM'ing me more information regarding how you solved the issue ? Thanks.
you need to be persistent, it can only be done via support email, chat can only help move it along. Also tell them you want to cancel instead and get refund via their 14 day policy if you can't get google mini.