Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2010
2194 posts
166 upvotes
Mississauga
Ordered a chalk one just now......
GOGOGO.....
Aug 31, 2012
45 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
Chalk is in stock now... order asap.. refresh the button few times
Jun 14, 2011
246 posts
114 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Ordered chalk just now too!!

Refreshed every 10 seconds and it came through
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
3304 posts
1095 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Chalk version became available minutes ago. Ordered for mid-May delivery. Not bad - signed up last night about 19h...

Thanks OP!
I can't afford to save that much!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
5844 posts
1632 upvotes
Montreal
Chalk just back in stock, got mine.

Can I cancel the Spotify Premium account now and still use it for the rest of the month?
Last edited by Madevilz on Apr 12th, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 5, 2009
30 posts
9 upvotes
ON
Just got my offer email, added it to my basket, and got hit with an error. I used my work gmail account to sign up (my personal one is already on on Family Plan), and the message said that this work account isn't set up for Google payments. Is there a way to "extract" the offer code or something like that, so that I can use it with my personal account or as a guest? I have been reading that guys are selling codes online, so there must be a way....??? Thanks for any insights you may have.
Nov 23, 2004
27 posts
12 upvotes
KW Area
raiger wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 2:32 pm
Just got my offer email, added it to my basket, and got hit with an error. I used my work gmail account to sign up (my personal one is already on on Family Plan), and the message said that this work account isn't set up for Google payments. Is there a way to "extract" the offer code or something like that, so that I can use it with my personal account or as a guest? I have been reading that guys are selling codes online, so there must be a way....??? Thanks for any insights you may have.
The code is at the end of the URL
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
6598 posts
1935 upvotes
Toronto
Madevilz wrote:
Chalk just back in stock, got mine.

Can I cancel the Spotify Premium account now and still use it for the rest of the month?
Yes
Dec 5, 2009
30 posts
9 upvotes
ON
mindabsence wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 2:34 pm
The code is at the end of the URL
Awesome, thanks. So I can just take that to the Play Store with my personal Google account? Can I sign out with that, or do I need to not be signed into my personal account?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
6419 posts
2260 upvotes
Toronto
Mine still processing after 3 days, hope it ships soon.
Nov 7, 2017
195 posts
494 upvotes
Anyone order early on the first day and still have their package stuck? Mine was suppose to come yesterday...but it has been suck in Mississauga with no update since the 9th.
Jan 20, 2017
58 posts
336 upvotes
raiger wrote:
If you check the address bar at the end of the address you will see Code=X-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, I guess that will be your code.
Feb 15, 2009
999 posts
221 upvotes
Winnipeg
For anyone who got their code in email and is getting the "unable to redeem this offer" message, make sure you are signed into the correct Spotify account before clicking on the "GET IT NOW" button. I was confused/angry about this until I realized it was my fault lol.

I've added this to the thread summary.
Dec 5, 2009
30 posts
9 upvotes
ON
CoolCatUA wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 2:37 pm
If you check the address bar at the end of the address you will see Code=X-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, I guess that will be your code.
Yup, got that. I tried to redeem it on my personal account (Play Store > Redeem), but no luck. Any ideas?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)