Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Newbie
Nov 2, 2018
93 posts
49 upvotes
On my 3rd order but out of stock lol. Waiting Google to restock *fingers crossed*.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
4769 posts
1209 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone get the redeem email, but now it's out of stock?
Jr. Member
Nov 22, 2014
109 posts
58 upvotes
Unionville, ON
had it in my cart twice and bam was gone in like 2 seconds
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1388 posts
487 upvotes
Toronto
oh heck, I'll give my luck a try for a 2nd one. This thread's been taunting me lol.
Using my other gmail that i have around, signing up spotify with that, and gonna use my Stack MC for it.
Even if it doesn't work out, $20 for a GHM is still good.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1466 posts
1293 upvotes
Maple Ridge
fightbriz wrote: Anyone get the redeem email, but now it's out of stock?
people here have been talking about it for past 10+ pages....
Newbie
Apr 10, 2019
91 posts
125 upvotes
Halifax
Is there anyone with a May estimated delivery date that has had their order ship? I'm wondering just how accurate that May 22 estimate is.

I'm trying to just be patient but I'm so excited to try it out lol.
Newbie
Nov 20, 2018
39 posts
26 upvotes
I'm out here trying to claim my one Google Home Mini and it's being overrun by people ruining it for others. Think of other people before yourself sometimes, things like that will go a long way.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 23, 2004
10506 posts
114353 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

I really hope all those people who are getting more then one, get their order cancelled. :P

I'm waiting for restock so I can get one and only one.

Ju Leon...
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17643 posts
24592 upvotes
ONTARIO
I just refreshed and it was out of stock. I refreshed again and it suddenly allowed me to add to basket. Soon as I hit add to basket, I get the message it's out of stock and removed from cart.
How the heck are people adding to cart and checking out in under what I have to believe is like 5 seconds.

I am waiting for the charcoal, so im not ordering yet anyway, but wanted to see if I could even get it into my cart before it was gone.
Last edited by BobSagget on Apr 12th, 2019 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2010
2225 posts
174 upvotes
Mississauga
Hahahaha ppl are expert at online shopping hahaha
Newbie
Nov 20, 2018
39 posts
26 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: I just refreshed and it was out of stock. I refreshed again and it suddenly allowed me to add to basket. Soon as I hit add to basket, I get the message it's out of stock and removed from cart.
How the heck are people adding to cart and checking out in under what I have to believe is like 5 seconds.

I am waiting for the charcoal, so im not ordering yet anyway, but wanted to see if I could even get it into my cart before it was gone.
Any idea when we can expect the charcoal one?
Newbie
Dec 24, 2018
30 posts
29 upvotes
Mikedealhunter wrote: On my 3rd order but out of stock lol. Waiting Google to restock *fingers crossed*.
I really hope your other 2 orders will be cancelled.
Newbie
Aug 31, 2012
49 posts
9 upvotes
Markham
BobSagget wrote: I just refreshed and it was out of stock. I refreshed again and it suddenly allowed me to add to basket. Soon as I hit add to basket, I get the message it's out of stock and removed from cart.
How the heck are people adding to cart and checking out in under what I have to believe is like 5 seconds.

I am waiting for the charcoal, so im not ordering yet anyway, but wanted to see if I could even get it into my cart before it was gone.
exactly the same for me, 2 times :((

Top