Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Spotify

Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Nov 25, 2018
209 posts
199 upvotes
tried to do it for my gf as she has premium spotify and for some reason it charged as full price of the mini lol... she cancelled it right away ..this is stupid

it says discount will be applied at checkout but it didnt
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1574 posts
4117 upvotes
Toronto, ON
idontwantausername wrote: I signed up again and got a code right away.
Same, like instantly.
broogie wrote: tried to do it for my gf as she has premium spotify and for some reason it charged as full price of the mini lol... she cancelled it right away ..this is stupid

it says discount will be applied at checkout but it didnt
Try again. See if copying the code from the URL and pasting it works.
ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Nov 30, 2010
130 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver
sparklingjaney wrote: Honestly I love all of my GHMs. I use them to keep a track of time since I don't have clocks anywhere in the house, check the weather before I get ready, turn on/off my lights and thermostat, play music, it helps me find my phone when I can't, ask for time and currency conversion or simple math, and it's great in the kitchen for cooking. I've run out of places in the house to put these (including the garage) and I know people are concerned for privacy but I LOVE having them around.

I have an irrational fear of the dark and particularly dark rooms so if I'm walking towards a dark room, I just ask Google to turn on the light of the room I'm approaching and one of them hears me and does it. It's really helped with my phobia!
Umm...how many of these do you have? Perhaps you have become addicted and somebody needs to stage an intervention?
Sep 21, 2004
11412 posts
7182 upvotes
Calgary
redflags10 wrote: how do you sign up multiple times?
Very easy. You just need to use a different credit card for each order.

If you sign in to google, then it is one order per account. If you check out as guest, then you can enter the same email multiple times.
Nov 25, 2018
209 posts
199 upvotes
michelangelo88 wrote: Same, like instantly.

Try again. See if copying the code from the URL and pasting it works.
I went back to the email that said she has hers reserved but now it's not letting us do it anymore as its still processing the old order
Oct 21, 2017
181 posts
125 upvotes
Ordered 9:09pm on 9th and it shipped earlier today. Family member ordered few minutes before me and theirs hasn't shipped.
AT&T 25GB
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
redflags10 wrote: the only way it knows someone needs something is for it to listen all the time. it waits for "Ok Google", but doing so requires an active microphone at all time where they record everything said
Listening is one thing and recording and sending to Google is completely another.
Dec 31, 2017
9 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Is the different credit card for an extra order only needed for the google checkout portion? Does it matter what I use to pay spotify? Thanks.
May 22, 2018
255 posts
455 upvotes
Ontario
imonkey wrote: Umm...how many of these do you have? Perhaps you have become addicted and somebody needs to stage an intervention?
LOL, one in every bedroom (so 4), kitchen, closet room, my bathroom, and now garage. Should I go to my local GHM Anonymous meeting? Should I ask Google to book me an appointment? Face With Tears Of Joy

Edit: I live part time in Dubai too so let's not get started on how many I have there.
Last edited by sparklingjaney on Apr 17th, 2019 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
Spinthedeal wrote: Is the different credit card for an extra order only needed for the google checkout portion? Does it matter what I use to pay spotify? Thanks.
Read thread summary.
Aug 10, 2017
323 posts
453 upvotes
Calgon1 wrote: I don't even care about the GHM anymore I just want a refund, its been under 24 hours since I signed up and they still wont even agree to that.
If I recall correctly there are no refunds with this offer if you use the service. According to Spotify, logging in and ordering a GHM counts as using the service.
Nov 30, 2010
130 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver
sparklingjaney wrote: LOL, one in every bedroom (so 4), kitchen, closet room, my bathroom, and now garage. Should I go to my local GHM Anonymous meeting? Should I ask Google to book me an appointment? Face With Tears Of Joy

Edit: I live part time in Dubai too so let's not get started on how many I have there.
Wow! So eight, plus some UAE ones. Haha That is an impressive haul!

I can't give you advice, you will have to say "Hey Google, I need help!""
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
You just know some lurker here ordered like 20
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
BobSagget wrote: You just know some lurker here ordered like 20
If (s)he has 20 different credit cards then (s)he needs 20 different GHMs ;)