Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Nov 9, 2013
17 posts
2 upvotes
Edmonton
Mine arrived today. I still have no idea what I will do with it.
Apr 10, 2019
29 posts
48 upvotes
Halifax
ChappyHappy wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 6:39 pm
Hmmm...I thought I read that some were able to get the red or blue version. I'm not reading pages 18X-20X to find the posts again though.
Owell. I didnt want to wait...unless the red/blue have a quicker ship date.
Some people had their order cancelled and were able to get a replacement code from Spotify. Those are the only people that got to choose a colour other than chalk or charcoal. There are way more cases of people not getting a replacement code so you are pretty much stuck with chalk and charcoal.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2010
1310 posts
828 upvotes
Land
Haggard wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 6:44 pm
Dust collector?

:-)
Dec 27, 2007
18322 posts
9500 upvotes
Kitchener
Haggard wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 6:44 pm
Plug it in and play some games.

https://www.gearbrain.com/best-google-h ... 68883.html
Oct 27, 2006
680 posts
71 upvotes
Anyone cancel their subscription after receiving their Mini? And got their money refunded?
Mar 30, 2017
174 posts
133 upvotes
Does spodify/Google E-mail you tracking number once your mini has shipped?
Apr 3, 2017
24 posts
12 upvotes
i received the email confirmation in 2 days after purchasing spotify premium
saving 79$ (google website price)
thank you
Dec 13, 2011
49 posts
25 upvotes
Montréal
skwan wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 6:55 pm
Anyone cancel their subscription after receiving their Mini? And got their money refunded?
In other words, you are asking if other people like you are trying to scam the system by signing up only to get a free product then cancelling?
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1060 posts
71 upvotes
MitchRuns wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 4:38 pm
I can confirm I was able to cancel my Chalk order and 20 minutes later use the same redemption link to reorder a Charcoal one. Changed from may 22 estimated delivery to may 14th.
Oh so tempted, so not only I get a better color, but earlier delivery, I dont have to pay for 2 months of spotify since my chalk wont be sent till end of may. Are people paying for 2 months or canceling before its mailed?
I dont want to risk getting the order cancelled
Jan 15, 2005
254 posts
389 upvotes
Toronto
mrdinb wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 7:06 pm
In other words, you are asking if other people like you are trying to scam the system by signing up only to get a free product then cancelling?
I dont agree that this is a scam. A loop hole perhaps but definatleu not a scam you purchase spotify with your own money and exercise your option. Of course the marketing geniuses would have knew anout this. I guess this was probably considered and accepted. Cooperation most of the time thinks this through if they discover something then they act swiftly to fix it. For example pizza pizza over the weekend had a 50off sale. It was supposed to be delivery only but it worked for pickup as well. They realized their error and fixed it quickly.

I think almost 99.99% of RFD's members are not scammers. Grinning FaceGrinning FaceOk Hand Sign
Dec 27, 2007
18322 posts
9500 upvotes
Kitchener
skwan wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 6:55 pm
Read thread summary!
Dec 27, 2007
18322 posts
9500 upvotes
Kitchener
Ceylonboy wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 7:20 pm
I dont agree that this is a scam.
Actually, it would be a scam because they have a term in the T&C that specifically says no refunds or partial refunds for those accepting the GHM mini offer, so anyone attempting to get a refund counter the T&C (s)he agreed upon when signing up is indeed trying to scam Spotify.
Oct 18, 2010
86 posts
82 upvotes
Q: Can I double dip?
A: The restriction Spotify enforced to get issued a code is "one per Spotify account" (you can get as many codes as you can create accounts and billing info doesn't need to be unique), on the other hand, Google seems to be enforcing a "one per Google account" policy and is further trying to prevent orders from multiple accounts by the same account holder (which is usually identified by CC info). There is no restriction on the number of orders from the same household (as long as CC is different).
Is this still true?
Jan 15, 2005
254 posts
389 upvotes
Toronto
aasoror wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 7:22 pm
Actually, it would be a scam because they have a term in the T&C that specifically says no refunds or partial refunds for those accepting the GHM mini offer, so anyone attempting to get a refund counter the T&C (s)he agreed upon when signing up is indeed trying to scam Spotify.
However it clearly states that no partial refund. And once you get the code your service is activated. So they maybe giving refind just fir customer service sake. And it is probably a YMMV.

But i understand your point, i always hopes for the best in people. This sometimes doesnt work out.
Last edited by Ceylonboy on Apr 15th, 2019 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)