Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Spotify

Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
Chandlerparsons wrote: Can we still order if we have a code?
Yup, you still have till May 30 to claim any issued codes.
But if you are buying codes (given the known disclaimer) you might want to consider waiting (the closer they are to expiry the cheaper they will get).
May 16, 2019
1 posts
Ordered chalk Apr 15, expected delivery may 29-30
Cancel shipment button disabled may 13
Shipped today, expected deliv may 23-24
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2002
1608 posts
479 upvotes
All 3 of my GHM have arrived, 1 from a code off Ebay and 2 from creating new temp Spotify accounts.
Nov 22, 2018
10 posts
27 upvotes
Just received my Chalk GHM yesterday May 16
Ordered: April 12
Delivery estimate: May 17 - 21
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
aasoror wrote: Yup, you still have till May 30 to claim any issued codes.
But if you are buying codes (given the known disclaimer) you might want to consider waiting (the closer they are to expiry the cheaper they will get).
Wow they are really trying to get like $30 for these codes now on ebay. Crazy.
Aug 24, 2007
413 posts
139 upvotes
GTA
Google messed up my address and my mini was returned back to them and now they are saying I need to reach out to Spotify. Unreal.

Anyone have any ideas how to solve this? Google telling me to contact Spotify while Spotify is saying to reach out to Google.

Can't believe how bad Google Customer Service is.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15881 posts
10565 upvotes
Toronto
No updates, but now unable to cancel order.
DIY difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
sYc1234 wrote: Anyone have any ideas how to solve this?
You are not the first one with a returned order because of their address autocomplete. Just hold them accountable and ask them to escalate (fulfillment is upon Google per the offer terms and conditions, it's not on Spotify).
niklav wrote: Google support says the code is one time use. They shipped out the order and it was returned back to them since Canada post can't find my address! I'm not surprised with CP, but I can't believe that Google is not reshipping the item.
The code is not really used. I can see from the tracking that a google employee signed for the returned shipment.
I don't think this would be the case with Amazon. I think i should just stick with Alexa.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15881 posts
10565 upvotes
Toronto
Finally, some traction.

Ordered
Apr 15
Shipped
May 21
Delivered by
22–23 May
DIY difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2006
1396 posts
1058 upvotes
GTA
My wife's GHM was delivered today. She ordered on 17-Apr-2019.
"Just because something is on sale doesn't mean a) you can afford it, b) you should buy it, c) you need it, d) you're not spending far more buying it than not buying it at all"
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2007
1865 posts
1262 upvotes
GTA
Ordered April 26
Expected Delivery June5-6
Shipped May 22
Received May 23
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15881 posts
10565 upvotes
Toronto
I got mine on the 21st.
DIY difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1501 posts
3477 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thank you! Had my 2 Minis delivered today!

My spouse placed the order for the second one, so it was a separate credit card.

Mini1 timeline : Ordered Apr 16 > Dispatched May 21 > Delivered May 27 (Chalk)
Mini2 timeline : Ordered Apr 17 > Dispatched May 22 > Delivered May 27 (Chalk)

I'll probably stick one on the wall in the bedroom somewhere.

Maybe place the other one somewhere by the crapper...you know, so I can add toilet paper to my shopping list and make phone calls to my ex-bosses from the can. Just normal stuff that everyone does all the time.
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
Anyone set up speaker groups to use multiple minis at once? I'm no audiophile (I think the audio from even 1 mini is good), but it sounds awesome with 2 or more place around a single room. Plus the sound is 100% in sync without even having to adjust anything.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2006
1396 posts
1058 upvotes
GTA
BobSagget wrote: Anyone set up speaker groups to use multiple minis at once? I'm no audiophile (I think the audio from even 1 mini is good), but it sounds awesome with 2 or more place around a single room. Plus the sound is 100% in sync without even having to adjust anything.
The Mini's can do whole home audio, but I'm not sure if you can set them up as a stereo pair like you can with Sonos.
"Just because something is on sale doesn't mean a) you can afford it, b) you should buy it, c) you need it, d) you're not spending far more buying it than not buying it at all"