Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16258 posts
21975 upvotes
ONTARIO
can2000 wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 5:25 pm
My friend wanted to order 2nd one, and ask me to help. I think he can't order with the same google account and same credit card, also can't use the same shipping address? Thanks guys!
From what I've gathered by following this thread, you absolutely can order more than one if you make sure to use a different google account to order it on and a different credit card for each order.
You can use the same address and names as far as I know.
Jan 1, 2005
762 posts
374 upvotes
Montreal
Got 2 sent to different addresses even though I'm already on the Amazon ecosystem. Thanks everyone!
May 22, 2018
126 posts
209 upvotes
can2000 wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 5:25 pm
My friend wanted to order 2nd one, and ask me to help. I think he can't order with the same google account and same credit card, also can't use the same shipping address? Thanks guys!
My friend kinda abused the system and ordered like 6 (not saying I support his decision :facepalm: ) but as far as I know from his experience, same address and names are okay, has to be different google account and CC. Also make sure to log in to the Google store with that account before opening any links or putting in the code, otherwise Google detects it and messes up the order.
Oct 18, 2010
59 posts
65 upvotes
Has anyone tried using a credit card with a name and address different from the receiver's name and address?

For example, if I use my mom's credit card and send the item to myself.
May 22, 2018
126 posts
209 upvotes
cardenas wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 5:48 pm
Has anyone tried using a credit card with a name and address different from the receiver's name and address?

Yes, my friend did it with his girlfriend's card. Shipped it to himself but put the billing info as her address and name (cause it's her card). It worked cause he got the GHM yesterday.
Dec 27, 2007
17914 posts
9062 upvotes
Kitchener
cardenas wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 5:48 pm

That's billing/shipping info mismatch, you don't want to risk it.
Feb 23, 2010
149 posts
155 upvotes
Vancouver
I didn't want to order the second GHM as a lot of people were still waiting to receive the Email for their first GHM. But given it's ending tomorrow I went on and ordered my second GHM. This time I was able to redeem the offer right away and the estimated shipping is June 4-5. I used two different credit card so hopefully none of my GHM gets cancelled. Thanks OP for the potential deal of the year!
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2014
1193 posts
441 upvotes
Calgary
Received mine today. Ordered April 9th, shipped April 12.
May 19, 2015
962 posts
380 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
Devhux wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 6:23 pm
Received mine today. Ordered April 9th, shipped April 12.
Wtf why is my chalk on not arriving until the 25th? I did accidentally log into a Gmail that was different from the gmail that I used for Spotify tho. It was an accident as I thought my gmail for Spotify would stay logged in instead of defaulting to my main Spotify account.
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone

Thumbs up if this post helped you 👍🏻☺️
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16258 posts
21975 upvotes
ONTARIO
humble_kid wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 6:23 pm
I didn't want to order the second GHM as a lot of people were still waiting to receive the Email for their first GHM. But given it's ending tomorrow I went on and ordered my second GHM. This time I was able to redeem the offer right away and the estimated shipping is June 4-5. I used two different credit card so hopefully none of my GHM gets cancelled. Thanks OP for the potential deal of the year!
I think Spotify has caught up with issuing the codes, it's just now Google that is crazy back ordered.

While we'll never know, I am very curious to know how many minis ended up being redeemed from this promo. Anyone have a guess?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
1918 posts
753 upvotes
Toronto
how soon did you guys get a shipping notification? I haven't gotten a shipping notification and it's been since april 10, 2019
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16258 posts
21975 upvotes
ONTARIO
jellytime wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 6:52 pm
how soon did you guys get a shipping notification? I haven't gotten a shipping notification and it's been since april 10, 2019
Check your order details to see the estimated delivery. I think the chalk ones were well back ordered into May by that time.
Oct 28, 2015
149 posts
81 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
BobSagget wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 6:28 pm
I think Spotify has caught up with issuing the codes, it's just now Google that is crazy back ordered.

While we'll never know, I am very curious to know how many minis ended up being redeemed from this promo. Anyone have a guess?
I saw some ebay sellers already sold more than 800 codes............
no wonder Spotify has to shorten the promotion period...
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
1051 posts
659 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo
Can we remove credit card from Google after we order?
Gaming: i5 4570, GTX 1070 8gb, 16GB RAM
Media: i5 6400, GTX 1070 8gb, 16GB RAM
Everyday: i5 6400, GTX 1060 6gb, 8GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb, Freedom - Freedom 250mb

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

Changer