Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
39911 posts
5970 upvotes
King City
ETA is tomorrow. Sweet!
Arkv wrote: I'm thinking of developing some actions for the mini. Anything you guys would want or find useful?
As long it is secure ;)

Inb4 App Development security :)
Proud to be an Indian.
162 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
Is there anyone got any solution for the cancelled order... I am still waiting for Google's response. Spotify already declined to support me!
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2002
1348 posts
150 upvotes
dreamsite wrote: Is there anyone got any solution for the cancelled order... I am still waiting for Google's response. Spotify already declined to support me!
At this point, just eat the $10, sign up a new account and try again. Or else buy one off eBay or the Kijiji when the surplus hits the market.
May 6, 2010
515 posts
207 upvotes
Ottawa
dreamsite wrote: Is there anyone got any solution for the cancelled order... I am still waiting for Google's response. Spotify already declined to support me!
Google won't help you. They will tell you to contact spotify to get a new code (which they wont)
I've tried
May 6, 2010
515 posts
207 upvotes
Ottawa
jaggu2001 wrote: Trying to order one but it gives weird error(code#PBRE) on google home site and Google support could not figured it out as well. They have escalated the issue to higher tier. :rolleyes: And the promo code doesn't applies on the check out page after the error. It show small pop up saying discount will be applied at the checkout but no luck. Tried on 3 different device.

Anyone else having the same issue right now?
Is that the issue that says something like, "its not you, its us"
if it is, i got that too. I just waited a bit and tried again and it went through.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8047 posts
2980 upvotes
Toronto
Arkv wrote: I'm thinking of developing some actions for the mini. Anything you guys would want or find useful?
I would be quite interested :)
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8047 posts
2980 upvotes
Toronto
RFD_fan wrote: I ordered one yesterday afternoon and my estimated shipping date is June 4 :(
at least it's coming!~ It may come earlier than expected ;)
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17643 posts
24592 upvotes
ONTARIO
Pochacco wrote: This link works for those who can redeem Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Ya I realized afterwards the reason. I had received my mini, so I cancelled my sub. It was redirecting me to sign up again. No thanks!
Jan 17, 2010
751 posts
269 upvotes
I read the summary. But does the google home order show 89 dollars or should It be 0.00.

I ended up hitting cancel so it doesn’t charge me for the 89 dollars.

Now I think I lost out on the deal. As I can re click the order.
Last edited by FigNewton on Apr 17th, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 11, 2012
366 posts
74 upvotes
Moon
That's the one and still giving the same error. I just tried again.
Last edited by jaggu2001 on Apr 17th, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17643 posts
24592 upvotes
ONTARIO
FigNewton wrote: I read the summary. But does the google home order show 89 dollars or should It be 0.00.

I ended up hitting cancel so it doesn’t charge me for the 89 dollars.
you absolutely don't want to order if its showing you anything other than $0.00. That means the promotional code has not been applied and you will be charged the full amount.
Jan 17, 2010
751 posts
269 upvotes
Thanks for the update. But shitty the code didn’t apply. I emailed support. But the summary says I’m out of luck.
Apr 11, 2012
366 posts
74 upvotes
Moon
Contact google home support. I am also waiting for their answer on it as my promo code was not applied so I didn't order mine as well.
Last edited by jaggu2001 on Apr 17th, 2019 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.