Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Oct 22, 2005
633 posts
184 upvotes
Toronto
rahulkhanna wrote: Ordered on April 9th it’s still stuck on cancel red button the bottom. It gives me April 22-24 for delivery is that normal.
Mine was like that until yesterday morning (ordered same date in the evening)..and then late yesterday the change delivery address and cancel option disappeared...status changed to prepairing for shipment or something along with a message that said we will email once shipped...then about 5hours ago...got the shipping confirmation... and shipped...

I would hold tight and do not cancel or modify it...im sure your status should update within the next 24hrs/ or less

cheers
May 22, 2018
182 posts
379 upvotes
rahulkhanna wrote: Ordered on April 9th it’s still stuck on cancel red button the bottom. It gives me April 22-24 for delivery is that normal.
Yeah that's alright. When mine got shipped out, it literally shipped after midnight and arrived that morning. When things get rolling, they happen fast.
Jun 30, 2016
105 posts
42 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Kijiji's flooded with Minis, at all price points.
Feb 9, 2015
83 posts
35 upvotes
Welland, ON
urover wrote: Kijiji's flooded with Minis, at all price points.
If it seems bad now, Google Store still has a massive backlog to ship out yet. Many of the day 1 orders are still not delivered yet.

Better yet, It'd be funny to see Google pull a "new generation mini" some day soon, further dropping the value on theseFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1409 posts
498 upvotes
Toronto
bluenote wrote: You can make speaker towers out of GHM's and it'll be like a nightclub. Major chick magnet.
"That's a nice speaker!"
"Speaker? Look again! It's 10 GHMs stacked and grouped together!"
"Damn...that's hot...."
Jul 19, 2017
70 posts
18 upvotes
Google cancelled my order and now spotify and google are both pointing fingers at each other for responsibility. can anyone who went through this offer any advice?
Aug 11, 2018
530 posts
507 upvotes
subonja wrote: If it seems bad now, Google Store still has a massive backlog to ship out yet. Many of the day 1 orders are still not delivered yet.

Better yet, It'd be funny to see Google pull a "new generation mini" some day soon, further dropping the value on theseFace With Tears Of Joy
I want another so I wouldn’t mind.
Nov 30, 2010
119 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
Arkv wrote: I'm thinking of developing some actions for the mini. Anything you guys would want or find useful?
Open the pod bay doors.
Dec 7, 2007
221 posts
60 upvotes
I am a premium member, but i didn't get any redemption code. how do i redeem this.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17737 posts
24799 upvotes
ONTARIO
corollace wrote: I am a premium member, but i didn't get any redemption code. how do i redeem this.
It's literally the first Q/A in the thread summary.
Oct 22, 2005
633 posts
184 upvotes
Toronto
and you better be quick to register for the promotion...it ends soon....real soon now!
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2002
1350 posts
150 upvotes
I can't resist. Signed up one more time. Now have 3 GHMs on the way.
Jan 24, 2015
460 posts
265 upvotes
GTA
advantage21 wrote: I can't resist. Signed up one more time. Now have 3 GHMs on the way.
how do you sign up multiple times?
aasoror wrote: Who said the device does that? Only your searches and voice commands are passed to Google (which is technically no different than tracking your web browser searches).

If you decide to further use it more elaboratly (tracking meetings and setting reminders) then that also has no more exposure than doing the very same thing on your smart phone using the calendar app.

The device isn't running 24/7 behind your back to record you and send the recordings to Google.
the only way it knows someone needs something is for it to listen all the time. it waits for "Ok Google", but doing so requires an active microphone at all time where they record everything said
May 22, 2018
182 posts
379 upvotes
Calgon1 wrote: Google cancelled my order and now spotify and google are both pointing fingers at each other for responsibility. can anyone who went through this offer any advice?
Have some ice cream and let it go like an ex. There's no hope Crying Face