Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Nov 17, 2014
515 posts
548 upvotes
QC
27-28th may estimate delivery in montréal, quebec. I get faster deliveries with aliexpress.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1409 posts
499 upvotes
Toronto
same.
"Your delivery was delayed. We're working to get it to you soon and will email you when it's on its way."

the ETA date was May 1-2, now is not shown anymore
Confused Face
Jan 5, 2018
15 posts
14 upvotes
Same here - I am also seeing "Your delivery was delayed. We're working to get it to you soon and will email you when it's on its way."

Order placed April 15th ETA date was May 1-2
May 22, 2018
184 posts
387 upvotes
I wonder if it'll be delayed to our original 6-7th timeline. I don't mind waiting, as long as the end result is getting the GHM
Aug 3, 2011
929 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
06AD5FB4-60FB-4373-B7CC-E65F8CB93DE6.png
Is this normal ? delivery date was 1-2 May.

Edit: just saw I am not the only one.
May 25, 2017
3 posts
1 upvote
I ordered on April 10th and mine has not moved or changed. Delivery date of May 15-16.

Still says : "You can cancel your order until your order goes to our warehouse for packing. This normally takes an hour, but can be longer."

I feel like something is wrong here, I know there was a lot of interest but people who signed up for this offer weeks after me already received their unit. I have been with Spotify for years so this isn't a new account sign up, and used an established account I have purchased 2 Pixel phones at full cost with.

Is this normal or should I contact someone?

My attempts to contact Spotify have been horrible. Their customer service via email is a joke and their twitter DM responses are slightly better. I attempted to request a new code to get a charcoal unit a couple weeks ago and that went in a useless circle.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17776 posts
24872 upvotes
ONTARIO
Seems they should have just left the original May 6-7 estimated date. By changing it to May 1-2 and not being able to fulfill the orders by that date they did nothing but annoy people who thought they were going to see their orders soon.

Who knows, maybe it will ship by tomorrow though.
Apr 14, 2018
124 posts
142 upvotes
Got the same message. Was originally slated for delivery today or tomorrow (May 2).
Jun 24, 2018
56 posts
12 upvotes
Brampton
My delivery date is being shown as May 18th, which means I'll be into my second month of spotify. Do you think there is a problem if I cancel my spotify subscription now? Don't want to waste 10 dollars for nothing in the end.
May 22, 2018
184 posts
387 upvotes
SushantV19370 wrote: My delivery date is being shown as May 18th, which means I'll be into my second month of spotify. Do you think there is a problem if I cancel my spotify subscription now? Don't want to waste 10 dollars for nothing in the end.
Cancel it, they're not linked in any way at all.
Jul 20, 2017
47 posts
26 upvotes
Seems like a lot of people got the “Your delivery was delayed. We're working to get it to you soon and will email you when it's on its way.”

Just hope to see it soon..
Jul 13, 2014
28 posts
18 upvotes
Vernon, BC
Just received my Chalk Google Home Mini today. I ordered on April 9th.

The only voice assistant I've used before is Siri on my iPhone, and the Google Home is already blowing it away. Half the time Siri doesn't even understand what I'm saying. I haven't had a single occurrence of that so far with the Google Home (although there are things I asked it to do that it can't, but at least it understands me).

Music quality is so-so, which is to be expected because of the size of the speaker.

Overall I think it was definitely worth the $10 to sign up for a Spotify account for a month.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17776 posts
24872 upvotes
ONTARIO
Good news!

I just refreshed my order page and while it still shows the delayed message, it's no longer allowing me to cancel. That means it's going to ship very very soon. Like tomorrow soon.

I assume those of you who also got the delayed message will probably see the same thing.
Aug 10, 2017
56 posts
43 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: Good news!

I just refreshed my order page and while it still shows the delayed message, it's no longer allowing me to cancel. That means it's going to ship very very soon. Like tomorrow soon.

I assume those of you who also got the delayed message will probably see the same thing.
Mine says delayed as well, but looks like I can still cancel by pressing "View order" and pressing "Cancel shipment".

From what others have said when this happens your order gets cancelled and they send you a new code, correct?

Edit: I think I'm getting confused with people who had card issues.
Last edited by ned214 on May 2nd, 2019 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.