Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Mar 8, 2015
42 posts
14 upvotes
North York, ON
I've looked through the terms and tbh, I do not see any limitation as far as cancellation for this offer... which almost sounds too good to be true, can you seriously get one and cancel within 14 day cooling off period and effectively get it free?!? ;)
Feb 3, 2015
27 posts
37 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Got the miNi with new subscription.

Will keep it for a month then canCel.
Jan 13, 2017
203 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto
Amazing offer. Got it! Thank you OP.

Why are they giving away free $79 google home minis though? Should we be weary they want to get into our homes and listen to everything that goes on? Hmmmm Thinking Face
Feb 20, 2011
511 posts
91 upvotes
downtown TO
Thanks just ordered and got email straight away thank op
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
1828 posts
82 upvotes
rendered22 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 8:40 am
Amazing offer. Got it! Thank you OP.

Why are they giving away free $79 google home minis though? Should we be weary they want to get into our homes and listen to everything that goes on? Hmmmm Thinking Face
In my house have a lot banging sound around having hard to time to sleep Face With Medical Mask🤫
Is it possible cancel after one or two months?
Chinese Food+MSG=Good Food :rolleyes:
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
17203 posts
14496 upvotes
Toronto
rendered22 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 8:40 am
that's exactly what it is. your data is what these companies value. if the government said we need to put a listening device in your home most people would balk. let a third party do it and we pay them for the privilege!

https://nationalpost.com/life/homes/a-s ... ivate-home

I ordered a free one too of course, I'll be selling it on BST forums once it arrives.
Last edited by sprung on Apr 9th, 2019 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
Aug 21, 2011
675 posts
327 upvotes
Whitby
lowridin_guy wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 8:28 am
I suppose if I actually had 6 ppl on the account and we split the cost I wouldn't be complaining. It's only my wife and I. I may just cancel and sign up for non-family premium since she rarely uses it anyway.
Spotify is launching Spotify couples soon, lesser price than family and slightly more than individual. For now, canceling and getting an individual makes more sense for your case.
Koodo Mobile | Stack | Lyft | Instagram
Aug 16, 2015
612 posts
220 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is there any way to NOT enter credit card info at checkout? The total is $0.00, but can't get to complete order stage without cc info.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
3873 posts
381 upvotes
Toronto
That sucks. Not eligible cause I subscribe through PS.
Jan 9, 2011
22 posts
11 upvotes
Montreal
Finally this offer comes to Canada after the US and UK! Too bad there's no $0.99 for 3 months promo like in the US. Just signed up for a new account, clicked the link and received the email confirming my Mini is ready. Ordered on Google site, should arrive by Friday.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2005
3029 posts
470 upvotes
Thanks OP, ordered the listening device.
Dec 8, 2009
180 posts
76 upvotes
abshahul wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 8:49 am
Spotify is launching Spotify couples soon, lesser price than family and slightly more than individual. For now, canceling and getting an individual makes more sense for your case.
Thanks for the head's up. Unfortunately someone above tried cancelling their family plan and signing up for standard premium and was denied the deal.
Oct 18, 2018
512 posts
198 upvotes
Where is the discount being applied? i still see $79 on checkout page with credit card information to provide, please advise

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)