Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2004
5625 posts
134 upvotes
Woodbridge
Get ready to see a crap load of these mini's for sale on Kijiji Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
I used to be indecisive. Now i'm not so sure.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
2460 posts
1688 upvotes
Kitchener
Adding a empty prepaid to paypal didn't work :( I doubt I'll get one at this point :(
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 32GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 28GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
Jul 7, 2009
644 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
"I don't have time to explain why I don't have time to explain."
Mar 1, 2016
465 posts
166 upvotes
Thanks OP. Have a family account. Signed up for a personal one. Received the email. Ordered the device. Cancelled the subscription once I got the order number. Took 2 minutes between everything.
Aug 31, 2014
490 posts
854 upvotes
Toronto, ON
NowJoJo wrote: Adding a empty prepaid to paypal didn't work :( I doubt I'll get one at this point :(
Empty prepaid won't work, Google charges a $2 authorization to the card to make sure it is legit.
May 1, 2011
598 posts
274 upvotes
Toronto
damn...I already have 20 google home minis from the best buy mistake a few months back...I've been resisting this thread since 9am but **** it...for $10 you can't go wrong
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8104 posts
3030 upvotes
Toronto
JimboSlice wrote: Image
Cat Face With Tears Of JoyCat Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2606 posts
1600 upvotes
mark_in_2k wrote: Why force people to login? Do you login to read news articles, see sports scores, etc.?
That is different. Guests can still look in the deals section or the Flyers section etc....

They SHOULD have to register to a Forum. Many forums require registration to even view them, this encourages more posters and a larger community instead of guests just poaching deals and contributing nothing to the rest of the users.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
4887 posts
835 upvotes
Weird I told my niece, she just tried and she says she gets a message "no longer available in your country". Is this dead or is this
another one of those "not available in Quebec?".
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4745 posts
3291 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Mine has shipped. This is awesome. I've been paying for premium for around 2 years now. A very nice bonus. Thanks again OP!!!!
Sep 18, 2007
43 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
ottawa_guy wrote: Actually. Now that I’ve done it. We’re considering keeping the subscription. So not essentially fraud. It’s actually enticing us as new customers.
Exactly why this promo is a thing. Wierd that it looks like google is working with spotify when they have their own youtube music and google play music to compete with them.
Koodo $40/6GB plan.