Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8341 posts
3248 upvotes
Toronto
Gtaphotog wrote: Can we have this put in OP or summary.....

If you subscribe, order the GHM and then cancel the Spotify Subscription you will not get a refund, you will have access to Spotify premium for the full month and then back to free. Simple as pie.
People are unbelievable... Looking for a refund for an already unbelievable LOW priced item ! 🧐
Last edited by Pochacco on Apr 9th, 2019 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Jan 17, 2006
856 posts
199 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks! got one for me and 10 min later my wife called to tell me she got a free Google Home... lol... only common thing is the billing / shipping address, hopefully they ship them, or at least one...

BTW, I found it amazing at how simplified the Spotify registration / account is, in this day and age where we all become bitches of data mining companies, Spotify does not even ask you for your name. Kudos to them!

I doubt I'll use them though, pretty happy with my YouTube Premium family plan...
Dec 24, 2017
500 posts
350 upvotes
London
I made a second account (since i have one with a long history built and its on the student plan) so i'm just gonna change the password and give it to a friend as a gift of premium for a month :) paying it forward!
Dec 27, 2007
19826 posts
10923 upvotes
Kitchener
Gtaphotog wrote: Can we have this put in OP or summary.....

If you subscribe, order the GHM and then cancel the Spotify Subscription you will not get a refund, you will have access to Spotify premium for the full month and then back to free. Simple as pie.
Yes you can, thread summary can be edited by any member.
Aug 25, 2018
71 posts
26 upvotes
I got one. What's the use case for buying more, other than gifting or reselling?
May 16, 2012
898 posts
192 upvotes
Quebec
Thanks op! got one this noon, not shipped yet. I will cancel later in the meanwhile i'm going to enjoy a month of spotify. I might have kept spotify prenium but I'm not a big music listener.

And please do not abuse this great offer! not to order too much, And do not try to got a refund you have already got a mini for 10$ come on guys..
SYSTEM1: Asrock Board | Intel I7-8770K
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8341 posts
3248 upvotes
Toronto
Max128 wrote: Thanks op! got one this noon, not shipped yet. I will cancel later in the meanwhile i'm going to enjoy a month of spotify. I might have kept spotify prenium but I'm not a big music listener.

And please do not abuse this great offer! not to order too much, And do not try to got a refund you have already got a mini for 10$ come on guys..
Two thumbs up Thumbs Up SignThumbs Up Sign
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

Mar 2, 2008
884 posts
1123 upvotes
BC
Ordered at 09:50 EDT, shipping confirmation email received at 17:00 EDT.
Jan 17, 2006
856 posts
199 upvotes
Mississauga
bpboop wrote: I made a second account (since i have one with a long history built and its on the student plan) so i'm just gonna change the password and give it to a friend as a gift of premium for a month :) paying it forward!
Lol, good idea, if anyone wants a 1 month free Spotify premium account PM me with your email, once I have cancelled and confirmed I'll just change the email to yours...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8341 posts
3248 upvotes
Toronto
sparklingjaney wrote: My GHM just shipped (ordered at 10 am), my brother's is still cancelled :(
Why was his cancelled ?

Sep 21, 2015
21 posts
5 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I just got an email that the google home is already shipped. I ordered this morning around 7 am ET. It says expect delivery by April 15-16.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8341 posts
3248 upvotes
Toronto
Lumute wrote: Lol, good idea, if anyone wants a 1 month free Spotify premium account PM me with your email, once I have cancelled and confirmed I'll just change the email to yours...
That is so nice of u :)

Dec 27, 2007
19826 posts
10923 upvotes
Kitchener
Max128 wrote: And do not try to got a refund you have already got a mini for 10$ come on guys..
It's a prepaid service, no one will get a refund.
Jan 28, 2018
940 posts
1468 upvotes
Toronto, ON
wiebecj wrote: There are no refunds
Pochacco wrote: Why would it be a refund???
Nvm. I was hoping for too much. I can be stupid and frugal at the same time, apparently not a great combo :(
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\