Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Nov 12, 2017
392 posts
280 upvotes
halcyon wrote: As a reminder, what was the stack promo? Vaguely remember it.
Back when Stack started, their sign-up offer was to reimburse 12 months subscription to either Spotify, Netflix, or Tidal (up to $9.99, or $10.99 for Netflix). Don't think you'll see that deal again, but it was very good while it lasted.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8055 posts
2983 upvotes
Toronto
Very surprised this isn't OOS already

Google clearing old stock for new Google mini?
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Jun 4, 2013
109 posts
72 upvotes
Vancouver
Order mine just now should be getting it around end of April. Now I have a 2nd one! Too bad I won't be able to sell it since everyone is getting one through this deal.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8055 posts
2983 upvotes
Toronto
krispy4 wrote: Back when Stack started, their sign-up offer was to reimburse 12 months subscription to either Spotify, Netflix, or Tidal (up to $9.99, or $10.99 for Netflix). Don't think you'll see that deal again, but it was very good while it lasted.

I Still see it in my stack offer. I told friends to sign up a few weeks ago Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Last edited by Pochacco on Apr 9th, 2019 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2148 posts
393 upvotes
Gta
sparklingjaney wrote: He was at work so I logged into this Spotify account and placed an order for a GHM on his behalf. Both mine and his were to be shipped to our parents house cause both of us work and can't receive packages. I guess they cancelled his cause of the same address? Or maybe cause I used my CC as a place holder on the Google order? No idea, we've opened a service ticket for him.
How did you get a service ticket ..and was it from Spotify or google ? I e emailed Spotify and have yet to hear back from them. I have talked to 2 different google reps and they both gave me conflicting info. One said she’d phone me back ( and 4 hours later I’m still waiting ) and then the second rep I spoke to, I was in the middle of the call and we got disconnected .
Koodo member
May 22, 2018
177 posts
379 upvotes
Personally I'm very excited for this offer. I love Spotify Premium and have GHMs in every part of the house (aside from my garage) so a chance to add more to my home for a low cost is great! I know people are concerned about privacy issues but in placed like my bathroom and garage, it works better as a time-teller and music speaker than a device to spy on me.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
2977 posts
452 upvotes
Wasn't anyone charged twice?

Clicked the link in OP (currently have single Premium spotify account) and had to enter CC, and it says they charged me $9.99 for premium..
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
5756 posts
1562 upvotes
Montreal
niklav wrote: I got one. What's the use case for buying more, other than gifting or reselling?
The bigger your house, the more of these you'll want.
Jun 18, 2015
385 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto, ON
krispy4 wrote: Echoing statements that others have mentioned already:

Do not abuse this offer. Don't exploit just because you can
of course people will abuse the sh*t out of this deal...this is RFD!
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3711 posts
729 upvotes
Ontario
If anyone has a free speaker they like to share I will gladly take one. I can't redeem this offer because I'm on the family plan
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
4828 posts
1233 upvotes
Vancouver
so you can just cancel you subscription after the mini order or better to wait for it to ship
Dec 27, 2007
19671 posts
10731 upvotes
Kitchener
Slawek wrote: If anyone has a free speaker they like to share I will gladly take one. I can't redeem this offer because I'm on the family plan
It's not a free speaker it's a $10 speaker ;) (that 1-month of premium is free for anyone signing up for a new account).
You might want to consider just creating a new account, claim the speaker and give away the account with a free 1 month of premium.