Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Oct 27, 2016
76 posts
58 upvotes
Winnipeg
And people dare to say things like "RFD is bad for your wallet".
Mar 12, 2007
834 posts
122 upvotes
Kingston
djemzine wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 6:03 pm
Just saw this now. Oops.

So I hope I’m not too late to sign up haha. Unfortunately I can’t sign up for a new premium account with my email addresses. I’ve used them before :(
You can use whatever other email you have to sign up as a new account. I just did it, redeemed the Google mini, and was told that the delivery will be Apr. 18-23.
Jan 17, 2006
825 posts
173 upvotes
Mississauga
Oakbeard wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 6:07 pm
And people dare to say things like "RFD is bad for your wallet".
Oh, there is no doubt it is! sure its a great deal and I don't have regrets but I spent $9.99 today I didn't "need" to spend... lol...
Jun 15, 2011
39164 posts
5748 upvotes
King City
Finally signed up using my iCloud email. Don’t forget to not check the box where Spotify will share your registration data with marketing companies. Meaning don’t share.

Signed up with PayPal.

Is this promising or a lost cause?

“You’ve reserved your Google Home Mini
Demand has been very high, so it might take a few days for your device to become available! We’ll email you at .....when it’s ready.”
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Feb 9, 2012
3522 posts
336 upvotes
Toronto
atlantic_man wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 6:07 pm
You can use whatever other email you have to sign up as a new account. I just did it, redeemed the Google mini, and was told that the delivery will be Apr. 18-23.
How long did it take to get the shipping email? I signed up 3 hrs ago. Got confirmation of order, no shipping email yet.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1363 posts
400 upvotes
Montreal, QC
djemzine wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 6:12 pm

Demand has been very high, so it might take a few days for your device to become available! We’ll email you at .....when it’s ready.”
that's normal. you'll get an email with a link soon
Dec 2, 2014
279 posts
236 upvotes
Calgary, AB
djemzine wrote:
Finally signed up using my iCloud email. Don’t forget to not check the box where Spotify will share your registration data with marketing companies. Meaning don’t share.

Signed up with PayPal.

you'll get an email within minutes
Dec 30, 2012
926 posts
409 upvotes
Burlington
The curated playlists are what separate Spotify from other music services. Do yourself a favour and sign up for "Discover Weekly" if you're new to Spotify.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1363 posts
400 upvotes
Montreal, QC
cessnabmw wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 6:14 pm
How long did it take to get the shipping email? I signed up 3 hrs ago. Got confirmation of order, no shipping email yet.
people who ordered this morning (around 9am) got their shipping notice in the afternoon (around 4pm). those who ordered in the afternoon (like me at 2pm) haven't received a shipping notice, expecting one later tonight or tomorrow morning if there's no shortage
Jun 15, 2011
39164 posts
5748 upvotes
King City
Just got the link to claim it. I added a charcoal one to the cart. Delivery is free and eta is April 24.

Although there is no promo code applied and it’s the Norma price of $74/79 ish
Jul 22, 2017
228 posts
138 upvotes
Pingu in the city
djemzine wrote:

Signed up with PayPal.

Try refresh that page. After refreshing that page, it will show the "check availability" link then redirect you to the google store page where you can order google home mini there.
I just ordered one a few mins ago and it still works.
Noot Noot!❗😄
Great coffee, better mind!
Aeropress | Hario V60 | French press | Vietnamese coffee filter | Kalita narrow-mouthed pot | %
4% rule FIRE
Aug 11, 2018
110 posts
117 upvotes
djemzine wrote:

Signed up with PayPal.

i did that and got a link within 2min.

for $10, not bad.. (i'm on a family plan so had to make a separate account for this)
Jun 15, 2011
39164 posts
5748 upvotes
King City
PenguinRei wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 6:19 pm
Try refresh that page. After refreshing that page, it will show the "check availability" link then redirect you to the google store page where you can order google home mini there.
I just ordered one a few mins ago and it still works.
Yup. Trying to figure out how it’ll apply the discount automatically versus charging me $79.99
1734 posts
1221 upvotes
mwahahaa wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 6:17 pm
The curated playlists are what separate Spotify from other music services. Do yourself a favour and sign up for "Discover Weekly" if you're new to Spotify.
Nothing better than Discover Weekly and Release Radar
Deal Fanatic
Jul 12, 2003
9812 posts
2238 upvotes
Markham
Normal price is more $39.99. not $79
I bought one about a year ago at that price when it goes on sale.

Yes, it is a sale price but for me. A frequent sale price is the real price. Original price is the inflated price.
No one should buy anything in its original price if they are an active RFD follower. :)
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)