Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Jul 17, 2012
668 posts
252 upvotes
Kamloops
can you set up two of these things to be left and right channel speaker lol?
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
3995 posts
1163 upvotes
GTA
djemzine wrote: Thanks for the heads up! I Was going to configure this in a VLAN environment, but now that you mention it, I guess not.
Could always give it a try first and see how it goes. I decided to return the Mini at the time because it was an impulse buy anyway so I didn't try very hard.
Jan 18, 2017
170 posts
130 upvotes
bpopman67 wrote: 2 Different Credit cards - same name, 3 different names same address..2 orders said shipping 11 and 12th, last one said 23-24..did that one about 10 mins ago..will be interesting to see what happens
Last one I just did got cancelled.. other 2 still cool..2 seperate CC..message for cancellation was : We had to cancel your order because we were unable to validate some of your information.
Mar 8, 2018
122 posts
43 upvotes
Super deal. Free Spotify on the stack mastercard from last year and now this. Amazing savings.
Xtreme value-maximizing customer
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2181 posts
441 upvotes
Gta
luminousnwired wrote: Getting an error 500 once I try to claim the google home mini.. :(
That’s a new one...did you sign up for the 9.99 Spotify premium? ...not the free trial. And if you did, you need to use the link on your email from Spotify telling you your google home mini was ready to be ordered...that will then take you to the google store where you order .
Koodo member
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2181 posts
441 upvotes
Gta
Got my shipping notification for the one I ordered noon. But it’s missing my condo unit number in the address. Crying FaceWhen I noticed that immediately after, google was useless in helping me correct it. Not sure what will happen to it when Canada post tries to deliver it. I can only hope the postman / concierge dude knows me by unit number since I have so many packages delivered !
Koodo member
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2005
3144 posts
120 upvotes
Mississauga
queenofhearts wrote: Got my shipping notification for the one I ordered noon. But it’s missing my condo unit number in the address. Crying FaceWhen I noticed that immediately after, google was useless in helping me correct it. Not sure what will happen to it when Canada post tries to deliver it. I can only hope the postman / concierge dude knows me by unit number since I have so many packages delivered !
Did you enter it at the time of the order?
Oct 22, 2005
633 posts
184 upvotes
Toronto
queenofhearts wrote: Got my shipping notification for the one I ordered noon. But it’s missing my condo unit number in the address. Crying FaceWhen I noticed that immediately after, google was useless in helping me correct it. Not sure what will happen to it when Canada post tries to deliver it. I can only hope the postman / concierge dude knows me by unit number since I have so many packages delivered !

I did the same thing...but I noticed right away and it gave me the option of editing my delivery address which I corrected...got a followup email from google indicating my order delivery address had been updated...I think you only have a brief window to modify the delivery address...afterwards so you can only modify credit card information.

email indicated:
"Updated delivery address
Your updated delivery address, and any changes to your tax and estimated delivery date are included in this email.
As a reminder, you won't be charged for this order until it's dispatched."

see if there is a modify/edit order button somewhere
Apr 28, 2012
185 posts
171 upvotes
MONTREAL
Your order was cancelled
Hello xxxxxxx,
We had to cancel your order because we were unable to validate some of your information.

I tried ordering as a guest, used my credit card with the right billing address, everything was fine until I receive an email saying my order got canceled. What give ? I tried contacting Google and they said only Spotify could give me another code to order.

Now waiting for Spotify to respond.

Did this happen to anyone else ?
Nov 6, 2009
893 posts
145 upvotes
Signed up, povided CC, got redirected to google for order, placed order, delivery scheduled for 3rd week of April, took 5 minutes.
This was done 2 minutes ago, 8.30pm est.
Last edited by sonajatt on Apr 9th, 2019 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2181 posts
441 upvotes
Gta
Blackmajik wrote: Did you enter it at the time of the order?
I know I did ..but I think it did something weird and it auto filled it. Even the postal code was wrong. Damned if I Know why Amex accepted the “ charge” when the address was so messed up.
Koodo member
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2181 posts
441 upvotes
Gta
pendragon wrote: I did the same thing...but I noticed right away and it gave me the option of editing my delivery address which I corrected...got a followup email from google indicating my order delivery address had been updated...I think you only have a brief window to modify the delivery address...afterwards so you can only modify credit card information.

email indicated:
"Updated delivery address
Your updated delivery address, and any changes to your tax and estimated delivery date are included in this email.
As a reminder, you won't be charged for this order until it's dispatched."

see if there is a modify/edit order button somewhere
Yeah, I tried going back to edit but there was no way to edit it online ...only to cancel. So I called google but they said they couldn’t do anything. Fingers crossed I still get it delivered ...that or my concierge will steal it Angry Face
Koodo member