Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Mar 4, 2014
832 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
How could someone down vote such an awesome deal!??
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8041 posts
2975 upvotes
Toronto
For those who chose charcoal, why over grey white?
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5045 posts
1912 upvotes
Do you have to wait for it to ship before canceling Spotify?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8041 posts
2975 upvotes
Toronto
valcyclovir wrote: Your order was cancelled
Hello xxxxxxx,
We had to cancel your order because we were unable to validate some of your information.

I tried ordering as a guest, used my credit card with the right billing address, everything was fine until I receive an email saying my order got canceled. What give ? I tried contacting Google and they said only Spotify could give me another code to order.

Now waiting for Spotify to respond.

Did this happen to anyone else ?
Guest checkout is the issue
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2007
2151 posts
33 upvotes
Pochacco wrote: For those who chose charcoal, why over grey white?
Cuz sound percolates better through charcoal than grey. Its simple broscience man.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8041 posts
2975 upvotes
Toronto
heat wrote: Cuz sound percolates better through charcoal than grey. Its simple broscience man.
Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat

Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8041 posts
2975 upvotes
Toronto
lifeisfuneh wrote: Do you have to wait for it to ship before canceling Spotify?
It is recommended

Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
6554 posts
1610 upvotes
GTA
Nice free snooping device. Is this deal sponsored by the CIA? Face With Tears Of Joy
Oct 22, 2005
627 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
izzyzz wrote: Is this deal sponsored by the CIA? Face With Tears Of Joy
Not this one bro...

this one is sponsored by CSIS
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
2838 posts
703 upvotes
How long does it take to receive the email with link? I signed up an account an hour ago. So far no email yet.
Oct 18, 2018
955 posts
447 upvotes
Boomer23 wrote: How could someone down vote such an awesome deal!??
As i said earlier in this post, those people wasted there money on Apple HomePod few days back...those are the one’s downvoting
Oct 23, 2014
275 posts
42 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Thank you OP. Ordered one myself, got my friend to make a premium and order one. He cancelled is premium now. Just to confirm he’s just going to be charged the $10?
May 1, 2015
836 posts
590 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Prodigy94 wrote: Thank you OP. Ordered one myself, got my friend to make a premium and order one. He cancelled is premium now. Just to confirm he’s just going to be charged the $10?
yes its just the $10 charge.
Running successful Spotify group buy since June 2018
Running successful Netflix group buy since Dec 2017
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8041 posts
2975 upvotes
Toronto
Prodigy94 wrote: Thank you OP. Ordered one myself, got my friend to make a premium and order one. He cancelled is premium now. Just to confirm he’s just going to be charged the $10?
Why he cancelled so early?

Nov 6, 2009
886 posts
139 upvotes
braveblade wrote: How long does it take to receive the email with link? I signed up an account an hour ago. So far no email yet.
For mine within 2 minutes