Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Spotify

Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Sep 21, 2004
11412 posts
7182 upvotes
Calgary
dobbsie2 wrote: I used the guest checkout. Any way to change this at this point to ensure I get the speaker. I could have logged in but coildent remember my password so I just used guest.
If an order goes thru, it goes thru. The cancellation occurs immediately when you submitted the order. If you get a confirmation email, then you are safe.
Feb 9, 2015
124 posts
134 upvotes
St Catharines, ON
pros911 wrote: anyone else have ordered it but it hasn't shipped and the planned date is 25 april ?!
May 12th estimated delivery here. Lucky you.
Apr 9, 2019
183 posts
101 upvotes
aasoror wrote: It's out of stock when the offer link is updated to say out of stock. Spotify/Google can terminate the offer as they see wish but termination needs to be communicated as soon as it happens (else it would be a bait and switch campaign)
I think they're bait and switching. I didn't read the fine print but I'm sure they have themselves covered somewhere in it.
Oct 21, 2017
181 posts
125 upvotes
One of mine has shipped and processed in my city. Expected delivery tomorrow. The other ones I used a guest checkout with so I am still skeptical as to whether they will ship, but those are expected Apr 23-24 or 25-26.
AT&T 25GB
May 3, 2018
58 posts
46 upvotes
Ordered my Google Home Mini yesterday morning as soon as I saw the promo.
Delivered today to my house at 10AM today.
That's lightning fast!
Apr 28, 2012
270 posts
362 upvotes
MONTREAL
Regarding the canceled order issue, I just got this response twice at the same time on both of my accounts :

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch!

If you're trying to redeem the Google Home Mini offer you must have a full-price, individual, and recurring Premium subscription.

If you’re on a Premium trial, you can claim your Google Home Mini (subject to availability) when your trial is complete and you’ve started your full-price subscription.

We're also aware people are experiencing a delay receiving an email with next steps for redeeming the offer.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks,
Spotify support

Same meaningless BS, now I'm waiting for Google's response.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2011
1826 posts
1515 upvotes
toronto
I ordered yesterday morning around 10 am just received my shipment from Canadapost.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9969 posts
40780 upvotes
sirvar wrote: One of mine has shipped and processed in my city. Expected delivery tomorrow. The other ones I used a guest checkout with so I am still skeptical as to whether they will ship, but those are expected Apr 23-24 or 25-26.
"the other ones" people like you are why the rest of us can't get one... :facepalm:
hi :)
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
aasoror wrote: When was your expected delivery date?
said today or tommorow the 10/11th
Oct 21, 2017
181 posts
125 upvotes
NowJoJo wrote: "the other ones" people like you are why the rest of us can't get one... :facepalm:
"The other ones" aren't my fake accounts. They are family members who use Apple Music but signed up for Spotify $10 just for this. Since they dont have google accounts they used guest checkout. I just referred to those as mine for simplicity's sake.
AT&T 25GB
Jan 18, 2017
398 posts
308 upvotes
Signed up this morning.

3 hours later still no second email.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
does anyone know how these are shipped?
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
DealDweller wrote: I think they're bait and switching. I didn't read the fine print but I'm sure they have themselves covered somewhere in it.
Baiting and switching is illegal, there is no terms and conditions that will cover against baiting and switching (else every retailer would have gotten away with it). If the promo runs out they need to stop taking orders and notify everyone promptly and offer alternatives/refunds, as long as the link remains up they are accountable for the orders placed.

And as far as it goes they are still telling everyone (right in the signup page) that Spotify comes with a GHM and to wait for the reservation email, nothing to panic about "yet".
Aug 9, 2010
204 posts
192 upvotes
Bowmanville
Thanks. Yes I got my order number etc. and email.
Nov 25, 2017
912 posts
705 upvotes
On my wife’s account and google order I got a cancelled immediately from google. Both google and Spotify are blaming each other. Spotify won’t give new code and google won’t do anything. Both the google and Spotify chat agents can’t do anything as it needs escalation. The google checkout system is messed up. Just wanted to post this to help anyone who got a cancellation. I’m still trying to get to a resolution.
Aug 24, 2016
184 posts
234 upvotes
aasoror wrote: Baiting and switching is illegal, there is no terms and conditions that will cover against baiting and switching (else every retailer would have gotten away with it). If the promo runs out they need to stop taking orders and notify everyone promptly and offer alternatives/refunds, as long as the link remains up they are accountable for the orders placed.

And as far as it goes they are still telling everyone (right in the signup page) that Spotify comes with a GHM and to wait for the reservation email, nothing to panic about "yet".
It states while supplies last on the deal's landing page, I think that covers them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)