Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Spotify

Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40840 upvotes
My order went through!! Guest Checkout... In for 1 so everyone has a fair chance!
hi :)
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
K2` wrote: I ordered at 1:20pm yesterday and it still hasn't shipped with Delivery Apr 18–22. are there still a lot of people waiting for shipping?
Yes..the people with delivery April 10 - 12
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1340 posts
1540 upvotes
helphelp911 wrote: i just try to cancel it but it still charge me for first month!!!! OMG
I've noticed this is a common practice with subscriptions. Netflix, Amazon, they do the same thing too.

You have to contact them to get the current subscription refund. Otherwise it just stops future payments and you can use the service for what you already paid for.

I believe it is a way to get a few bucks out of you. And to try and get people to use it and possibly come back. Such as, shucks I already paid might as well try it and then BAM you are hooked.

Anyways. Most of the times just reach out to them for the refund on what you already paid. Do this sooner rather than later incase they do prorating.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
NowJoJo wrote: My order went through!! Guest Checkout... In for 1 so everyone has a fair chance!
Crossing fingers your order don't get cancelled
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

Jun 9, 2014
176 posts
264 upvotes
Ordered mine yesterday morning with a shipping estimate of 10-11 now it says shipping delayed with no date
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
Hello- wrote: Would using a different credit card solve the problem?
It's too late now when the order is cancelled

Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
kanewtz wrote: I feel like Google is about to release a new "mini" soon as there have been SOOO many promos for their Home Mini over the last 1.5 years.
For sure.. the newest Google mini model is coming soon. Get rid of the old stock

Jul 17, 2012
806 posts
372 upvotes
Kamloops
helphelp911 wrote: no i don't have google mini and waste $10 dolloar
it's actually not bad for 10 bucks a month. the music on there are quite complete. also the software is smart enough and you listen a little bit and it knows what you like and give very good recommendations vs Tidal. Tidal hasn't recommended anything i liked yet lol.

how you need to buy some nice dac, amp and headphones to enjoy music. i can actually tell the difference on sound quality between spotify and tidal. but you need very expensive equipment to tell. but for what spotify is is not bad at all. Tidal still have the best sound quality. i have 4 accounts for spotify now, one myself for google mini, one wife for google mini. one i got a while ago 1 year for 6 bucks and another one is lifetime for 12 bucks lol. tidal i have 13 bucks for 3 years. not sure how long those will work.
Nov 16, 2015
837 posts
1906 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SpruceBringsteen wrote: So i was able to reserve it but I didn't get the email yet. Am I doomed?
I didn’t get a confirmation email but I can log into the google store and see the is fulfilled with a shipping date first week of May.

No confirms or cancellation email sent....... yet
Nov 16, 2010
215 posts
113 upvotes
Kitchener
baitandswitch wrote: Ordered mine yesterday morning with a shipping estimate of 10-11 now it says shipping delayed with no date
That's odd, I placed my order yesterday afternoon and my ETA hasn't changed.
Oct 10, 2006
464 posts
323 upvotes
Toronto
ordered my yesterday morning around 9:30am. Canada Post delivered my mini delivered this morning around noon.

will cancel spotify probably in a few days but before the cool off period just so that i can experiment with spotify.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
dztraw wrote: That's odd, I placed my order yesterday afternoon and my ETA hasn't changed.
Noticed some people got an update on the order details - some didn't

Apr 9, 2019
3 posts
does anyone know if I should keep the premium account till I receive the GHM or can I cancel after placing the order and still receive it ?
BTW I did not receive the promo email first and then I contacted Spotify through online chat and they told me that the problem that I was signing in in google using an e-mail other than the one I used to register at Spotify . when I signed in to google using the same e-mail I received the promo and placed the order.
Last edited by MosM55409 on Apr 10th, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 27, 2018
169 posts
289 upvotes
kevkwan wrote: ordered my yesterday morning around 9:30am. Canada Post delivered my mini delivered this morning around noon.

will cancel spotify probably in a few days but before the cool off period just so that i can experiment with spotify.
You can cancel at any time, you still keep the month of premium, it just won't renew next Months, a lot of people cancelled after they placed the order, so they don't forget. But I think the safest time to cancel is after you received the item or at least when it's shipped
Jul 28, 2006
741 posts
212 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
MosM55409 wrote: does anyone know if I should keep the premium account till I receive the GHM or I can cancel and still receive it ?
I'd keep it until I get product in hand.
Dec 11, 2016
132 posts
106 upvotes
Andyc416 wrote: I didn’t get a confirmation email but I can log into the google store and see the is fulfilled with a shipping date first week of May.

No confirms or cancellation email sent....... yet
Where are you seeing this on the Google store?
Nov 14, 2015
540 posts
412 upvotes
Unionville, ON
ededed3 wrote: I think the safest time to cancel is after you received the item or at least when it's shipped
thats exactly what I'm doing, waiting for the shipping notification then I'll be cancelling