• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2015 12:27 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2011
3049 posts
630 upvotes
Nissan was ahead of times. In a few years, convertible cuvs will be in fashion.
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2006
4170 posts
174 upvotes
North York
There are 4 of the Murano CrossCabriolet on Autotrader however all of them have the odometer in MPH so it may have been a US market only thing.
If you drive dangerously I hope you get caught and lose your license/car/dignity! :twisted: :twisted:
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
41300 posts
5030 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
They did sell them in canada. But they didn't sell. They sold a ridiculously low number in the usa... Considering they have 10 times the population of us its a very small amount sold.

I think their rationale was cuv's takit over. Cuv's are the new sedans. People even opt to get fast sport cuv's instead of sports car these days. E.g. Bmw m series suv's, amg suv's, infiniti, and even the mini makes a not so mini country man.
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
294 upvotes
Midland
I don't particularly like Nissans. :)
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge