Tags:
None
Deal Addict
May 7, 2006
2372 posts
149 upvotes
Toronto

SRFax

For a new application we have, we have to get SR-Fax for the office. However, is there a way to bypass the SR-Fax cost of per page faxing costs, say if I use my Mac to fax via an external app?

I don't fully understand how SR Fax works but I'm wondering if it's like texting, and how you can bypass texting costs by using an app like Whatsapp

Thanks
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2013
5047 posts
638 upvotes
NORTH YORK
aokec wrote: For a new application we have, we have to get SR-Fax for the office. However, is there a way to bypass the SR-Fax cost of per page faxing costs, say if I use my Mac to fax via an external app?

I don't fully understand how SR Fax works but I'm wondering if it's like texting, and how you can bypass texting costs by using an app like Whatsapp

Thanks
I used SR Fax before. But I do not have huge need for faxing and it was cancelled. I highly recommend that though if you have enough usage say in an office setting.
Incoming text will go to several emails you want. That means if you are out of office you can get fax (and reply fax) anywhere on earth through your smart phone or phones.
Also you get a toll free number (US/Can) for free. Very handy.
Also there will be the end of junk faxes coming in wasting fax paper. If you do not need that you may just erase it.
Daniel

Fido $0 3Gb LTE + overage plan until Feb 2019
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2013
5047 posts
638 upvotes
NORTH YORK
aokec wrote: how you can bypass texting costs by using an app like Whatsapp
Hmm it has nothing to do with texting at all
Daniel

Fido $0 3Gb LTE + overage plan until Feb 2019