Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SSENSE

Sale starts May 21 Morning EST

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2019 3:26 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1681 posts
3797 upvotes
Toronto :)

[SSENSE] Sale starts May 21 Morning EST

Its that time of the year again... SSENSE sale starts morning of the 21st EST time!
Note: The sale % increases as weeks go on :) happy shopping!
Deals never wait for people, only people wait for deals.
Buy now, think later.
85 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29323 posts
10707 upvotes
Hamilton
Let the hate begin :)
hated on but respected.
Dec 15, 2007
462 posts
136 upvotes
Quebec City
What in the world ?!
Jul 17, 2018
432 posts
420 upvotes
I love the ssense threads because I get to see how out of touch I am with today's "fashion"...

Also ssense sucks. They literally have the worst customer service I've ever experienced period.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
3021 posts
1533 upvotes
Burnaby
sometimes their shoes are pretty decent like converse, adidas or nike, but I usually wait until up to 70% off or the final call.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2009
1236 posts
3412 upvotes
The $14k jacket is an extreme example. You cAn find similar products at holts, Harry rosen etc,

If you look at what is trending you see $185 shoes, $120 sweatshirts, and other similar prices. In reality they probable sell lots of lower priced items and have a handful of the more expensive items in stock.
Feb 23, 2012
3 posts
Vancouver
Thanks for the post OP! Sometimes there are pretty good deals! I got a pair of Nike from there before that were limited and going for $200+ at flightclubny for only $90 at a previous sale!
Feb 23, 2019
84 posts
333 upvotes
lol
I'm sure ssense with their 290$ t-shirt aren't targeting people that are willing to buy clothes from Wal-Mart anyways.

And dragging that model was completely unnecessary...
Feb 11, 2019
420 posts
457 upvotes
ON
Omakase wrote: Supreme Fire
After the crowbar and brick Supreme x Home Depot seems like a better fit
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1876 posts
4561 upvotes
FHill
overtask wrote: After the crowbar and brick Supreme x Home Depot seems like a better fit
Makessense
May 20, 2019
2 posts
1 upvote
Depends on what you value and what you have.

Some people want status and luxury items like expensive clothes can help you attain that.

Don't know if people are truly so out of touch with society or just stirring up arguments for nothing lol.

There's literally countless examples of super expensive items catered to elite/rich people to help elevate their social status : clothes, shoes, art, entry to exclusive clubs, extravagant restaurants, expensive bottles of alcohol etc.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
No need to criticize other's purchases. If you enjoy it, take advantage and if you don't, downvote it or just add the thread to your ignore list.

My guess is that a lot of these clothes seem "wacky" because it's a way to stand out, i.e. flexing on other people to show that you have money.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
1314 posts
684 upvotes
I'm a sucker for Acne Studios stuff. Will be monitoring prices and see if they dip to something reasonable.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10166 posts
5555 upvotes
Toronto
Still don't see sale prices yet, hoping Givenchy prices are good. SSENSE has great sales, picked up a YSL bag last sale and saved quite a bit.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)