• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2017 1:16 pm
Jan 18, 2017
16 posts
4 upvotes
Ivgotsunshine51 wrote:
Mar 6th, 2017 7:15 pm
Fingers crossed for you!
I will come to open house if I get acceptance or waitlisted (#1to10) before 25th March. :)
Feb 13, 2017
21 posts
7 upvotes
nutella2017 wrote:
Mar 6th, 2017 9:06 pm
I will come to open house if I get acceptance or waitlisted (#1to10) before 25th March. :)
Me too.
Feb 13, 2017
21 posts
7 upvotes
leafers wrote:
Mar 6th, 2017 3:41 pm
If you wrote it at St. Clair or only for St. Clair I believe they don't give percentile scores. I never got mine last year.
I did write mine at and only for St. Clair. I guess I won't see mine either:))
Feb 26, 2016
37 posts
6 upvotes
nutella2017 wrote:
Mar 6th, 2017 9:06 pm
I won't be at the open house but if you're waitlisted past #10 (maybe up to #20? I'm not sure) I'd still go if you're interested in St. Clair and want to see what it's like. I was waitlisted #12 last year, got in and wasn't the last one to get accepted either.
Oct 5, 2010
6 posts
4 upvotes
Markham
Hi everyone ! This is my second year applying to the Sonography program at St Clair college. I was wondering if anyone already in the program can tell me whether you have any say in where you get placed for Clinicals? Do they ask for your top choices or anything ? I live in the Toronto area so I'm wondering if I would be placed near where I live.. any input would be much appreciated thanks Smiling Face With Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Smiling Eyes!
Feb 1, 2016
48 posts
17 upvotes
Windsor, ON
mich.koo wrote:
Mar 9th, 2017 1:56 am
Hi everyone ! This is my second year applying to the Sonography program at St Clair college. I was wondering if anyone already in the program can tell me whether you have any say in where you get placed for Clinicals? Do they ask for your top choices or anything ? I live in the Toronto area so I'm wondering if I would be placed near where I live.. any input would be much appreciated thanks Smiling Face With Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Smiling Eyes!
We do get to have top two choices we don't always get to have our choices tho. I have only seen one list of clinical placements and they had alot of GTA placement locations on it. I think GTA is usually always on the list because I know people in first and second year who went there for their placements.

Goodluck :)
Oct 5, 2010
6 posts
4 upvotes
Markham
Yay! Thanks so much for the quick reply :) I'm glad to hear that because it seems advantageous to do clinicals near to where I would be working in the future.

Now to hope I even get into the program LOL. The wait is killing me! Crossing my fingers and toes heehee
Feb 13, 2017
21 posts
7 upvotes
Omg, I can't wait. Counting the days. 10 more days and we might actually hear something. Good luck to everyone🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Apr 11, 2016
66 posts
9 upvotes
Just to let you know, they sent out offers for MLT. You'll probably hear back soon.
Feb 1, 2016
48 posts
17 upvotes
Windsor, ON
The offers for DMS usually go out last I know the waiting game is tough lol

Hopefully they come out soon !
Oct 5, 2010
6 posts
4 upvotes
Markham
I got my acceptance from St Clair today!! Everybody check your OCAS! Super excited ahhh Smiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes
Feb 13, 2017
21 posts
7 upvotes
mich.koo wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 2:04 pm
I got my acceptance from St Clair today!! Everybody check your OCAS! Super excited ahhh Smiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes
Congrats!!!
I too got my offer to dms, and accepted it already. So beyond excited🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻.
Oct 5, 2010
6 posts
4 upvotes
Markham
Congrats Sally!! Looking forward to meet you.

Good luck to everyone :)
Feb 1, 2016
48 posts
17 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Sally781 wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 3:04 pm
Congrats!!!
I too got my offer to dms, and accepted it already. So beyond excited🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻.
Congrats !!! :)