• Mar 24th, 2017 3:42 am
Feb 1, 2016
44 posts
16 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Sally781 wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 3:04 pm
Congrats!!!
I too got my offer to dms, and accepted it already. So beyond excited🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻.
Congrats !!! :)
Feb 3, 2017
4 posts
3 upvotes
I got my offer as well!! Torn between MRT at Fanshawe and DMS though
Jan 18, 2017
13 posts
3 upvotes
Wow! Congratulations all of you.
I don't have any update from St. Clair yet. I left a message to get an update.
Fingers crossed :)
Mar 16, 2017
1 posts
Hey everyone, congrats to those who got in right away! I found out I'm on the waitlist and was wondering if anyone knows how deep they got last year. As for the offer someone received in September, does that happen often? I know it would happen if someone doesn't end up showing or dropping out.
Mar 16, 2017
1 posts
Hi everyone,

I have been accepted to the Cardiovascular technology program at St. Clair, however my first choice is DMS. Does anyone know how many people are accepted into cardiovascular tech, I just want to use this as a comparison, as they are both oversubscribed programs and require the HOAE. Hopefully I am high up on the waitlist!

Oct 5, 2010
6 posts
4 upvotes
Markham
Taylor: Last year I got waitlisted at #32 and I didn't get in. Earlier in the thread I think some say you're likely in if you're the first 10 on the waitlist and you still have a good chance if you're top 20.

Good luck :)
Feb 1, 2016
44 posts
16 upvotes
Windsor, ON
taylorsarahfitz wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 2:53 pm
Hey everyone, congrats to those who got in right away! I found out I'm on the waitlist and was wondering if anyone knows how deep they got last year. As for the offer someone received in September, does that happen often? I know it would happen if someone doesn't end up showing or dropping out.
I know one year they got up to number 18.
Mar 17, 2017
1 posts
Richmond Hill
Hii, I just got my offer too!!! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes I didn't realize they were already sending out offers until I saw this post! SO excited!
I was wondering if anyone is staying at the residence at St. Clair or if renting close to campus is a better option?

Congrats to everyone who got their offers and good luck to everyone still waiting!!!
Feb 13, 2017
17 posts
5 upvotes
cookiepower wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 12:41 am
Hii, I just got my offer too!!! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes I didn't realize they were already sending out offers until I saw this post! SO excited!
I was wondering if anyone is staying at the residence at St. Clair or if renting close to campus is a better option?

Congrats to everyone who got their offers and good luck to everyone still waiting!!!
Congrats!!! They sent offers early this year. I wasn't going to check until the 20th:)) good thing I come here for updates a lotSlightly Smiling Face
Feb 13, 2017
17 posts
5 upvotes
Anyone is going to be at the open house? I sure am. It's on march 25.
Oct 5, 2010
6 posts
4 upvotes
Markham
Congrats!! I'm debating about residence too. I would prefer living in a house with shared roommates but residence is convenient. I haven't really decided yet :)
Feb 1, 2016
44 posts
16 upvotes
Windsor, ON
There is a Facebook group for those of you interested just search " St. Clair College DMS Class of 2019 " :)
Jan 18, 2017
13 posts
3 upvotes
I was informed today that I am on the wait list. And I should Call back during the first week of May.
Let the wait begins! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel