Students

St Clair College Diagnostic Medical Sonography Applicants/Students

Mar 1, 2018
21 posts
7 upvotes
becca6778 wrote:
May 11th, 2018 5:19 pm
You'll get a spot, Kristen! I cannot begin to imagine what you are feeling right now, but please do NOT lose hope!:)
Thanks Becca!

Keeping my fingers crossed for an answer by next Friday as I would love to have a few months time to uproot our little family!
Feb 27, 2018
45 posts
26 upvotes
Yeah don't worry once the Michener applications are sent out expect more movement in the waitlists
Mar 1, 2018
21 posts
7 upvotes
Mohankeneh wrote:
May 11th, 2018 8:04 pm
Yeah don't worry once the Michener applications are sent out expect more movement in the waitlists
Michener still hasn't sent out their acceptances for their program yet?!?
Apr 2, 2018
25 posts
5 upvotes
Kristend7 wrote:
May 11th, 2018 8:53 pm
Many offers (as well as waitlist and rejection notifications) were sent out later today and sonography was apparently included w/ those releases.
Apr 2, 2018
25 posts
5 upvotes
Mohankeneh wrote:
May 11th, 2018 3:22 pm
Woot I got in!
Did you receive your offer via OCAS, or did Lesli call you today? I am going into MLS, but am just curious how the waitlist works. Do applicants have to accept/deny immediately?
Feb 27, 2018
45 posts
26 upvotes
Kristend7 wrote:
May 11th, 2018 8:53 pm
Yeah they just started sending out today and will continue next week
Feb 27, 2018
45 posts
26 upvotes
becca6778 wrote:
May 11th, 2018 10:10 pm
Did you receive your offer via OCAS, or did Lesli call you today? I am going into MLS, but am just curious how the waitlist works. Do applicants have to accept/deny immediately?
I've been in contact with Leslie and then she sent me the good news. OCAS hasn't shown anything yet because I hear it has a delay period when uploading
Feb 1, 2016
68 posts
24 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Anyone going into sonography next year? I'm selling a few first year textbooks cheap.

PM me if interested
Jan 8, 2018
28 posts
2 upvotes
Hi,

Anyone got the admission packages from St. Clair college? Thank you....
Feb 27, 2018
45 posts
26 upvotes
fauzia87 wrote:
May 17th, 2018 11:37 am
Hi,

no not yet but its travelling to me by mail so itll probably arrive by no later than the end of May...yeah I live relatively far.
Apr 2, 2018
25 posts
5 upvotes
fauzia87 wrote:
May 17th, 2018 11:37 am
Hi,

Other than the admission offer letter, no. We should be receiving something re: tuition payment this week. I think that we receive a package re: the program specifics in July or August.
Jan 8, 2018
28 posts
2 upvotes
Mohankeneh wrote:
May 17th, 2018 6:31 pm
no not yet but its travelling to me by mail so itll probably arrive by no later than the end of May...yeah I live relatively far.
Thank you for the reply....
Jan 8, 2018
28 posts
2 upvotes
becca6778 wrote:
May 17th, 2018 8:09 pm
Other than the admission offer letter, no. We should be receiving something re: tuition payment this week. I think that we receive a package re: the program specifics in July or August.
I also got the mail regarding admission offer letter. As it was mentioned in that letter that the registration and other related information will be mailed in mid May, that's why I wanted to know if others got it. Thank you for your reply. We are going to meet in September...Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Mar 26, 2018
12 posts
2 upvotes
Does anyone know who to talk to (or when to talk to them) about transfer credits? I have a bunch that I know will transfer over from univeristy that I would love to get out of next year!