Students

St Clair College Diagnostic Medical Sonography Applicants/Students

Mar 1, 2018
21 posts
7 upvotes
Hey everyone!

I've been so busy I haven't updated you all but I found out on May 22nd that there was one spot left after the first three waitlist offers went out - so I got my acceptance!!!!

I also created a Facebook group for our class as I noticed that there wasn't one made yet and I thought it would be great for us to get slightly familiar with each other before we meet in the Fall! :)

Here is the link to the group for the St. Clair Diagnostic Medical Sonography class of 2020: https://www.facebook.com/groups/186527798844445/
Jan 8, 2018
28 posts
2 upvotes
Hi,

Anyone received confirmation of the tuition deposit letter of St. Clair yet? I deposited mine on 3rd June but have not received any confirmation letter.
Thank you...
Nov 8, 2018
2 posts
Hello, I am a DMs applicant for 2019,
Can I ask u something about the admission if u don’t mind? I was going to send DM but I wasn’t able to find out how to use it..
Mar 20, 2018
4 posts
2 upvotes
Erin1090 wrote:
Dec 30th, 2018 12:50 am
Hello, I am a DMs applicant for 2019,
Can I ask u something about the admission if u don’t mind? I was going to send DM but I wasn’t able to find out how to use it..
Who are you wanting to ask? I just finished the program if you have any questions :)
Nov 8, 2018
2 posts
Thank u for the reply :)

I’m studying for HOAE test with a study guide (I bought one of them in amazon) but I found some difficult regarding vocabulary and spelling part cuz it is kind of too broad to study, so I don’t know how to approach it.
Are those vocabularies about health-field vocabulary or is it just random...?
I just started to study for the test and I am so worried about how much score I could get it to get into.
I almost looked through all threads and it seems like most applicants had very decent marks on HOAE and also highschool marks. Normally how much averages do people who get accepted have...?
Also, do they also consider grade 11marks ?.
I wanna hear any of some information 🙏🏽