Students

St. Clair College Medical Laboratory Science

[OP]
May 11, 2016
1 posts
1 upvote

St. Clair College Medical Laboratory Science

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone already in the program has any advice for someone going in Fall 2016. I accepted 2 weeks ago but haven't heard anything regarding admission procedures, schedules, etc.

Thanks!
8 replies
Jul 29, 2016
2 posts
do you know the cut off average needed to get in medical laboratory science at St.Clair College
Mar 6, 2015
396 posts
26 upvotes
CalmThatCat wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2015 9:15 am
Places like Michener can get you transferred into year 3 of the Bachelors of Allied Health Sciences at UOIT... courses look more like a 'management prep' sort of thing with ethics, mathematics etc. I know theres a BSc completion program at UWindsor for St. Clair graduates that I'm sure other schools could apply to as well. Ryerson also have Health Services Mgt which i've heard is really good, it just requires in-field experience so you wouldn't be able to finish MLT program and jump right into that one plus you need to be local to Toronto to get to the classes.

https://www.ontransfer.ca/ is a good resource for putting in your education and what you want to get as a followup and it'll show you official agreements between schools in regards to transfer credits.

http://csmls.org/Life-Long-Learning/Deg ... grams.aspx CSMLS also has a small list, some of them worth looking into, others not.
If the post or comment helps or delights you, please CLICK that LIKE BUTTON!😃
Jan 8, 2018
28 posts
2 upvotes
Hi,

I am Fauzia. Is there anyone applied for medical laboratory science program in St. Clair or Michener institute?
Mar 25, 2018
3 posts
fauzia87 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2018 4:53 pm
Hi,

I am Fauzia. Is there anyone applied for medical laboratory science program in St. Clair or Michener institute?

Hey, I applied to both and got an offer from st Clair. I think I’m going, are you?
Jan 8, 2018
28 posts
2 upvotes
ISunflowerI wrote:
Mar 26th, 2018 11:02 pm
Hey, I applied to both and got an offer from st Clair. I think I’m going, are you?
Hi,

I also got offer from St. Clair MLS...I am so excited to start!! and finally I got someone to talk....felling happy!!
Mar 25, 2018
3 posts
fauzia87 wrote:
Mar 27th, 2018 11:04 am
Hi,

I also got offer from St. Clair MLS...I am so excited to start!! and finally I got someone to talk....felling happy!!
So did u accept the offer already? Or are u still waiting for Michener’s? I’m happy for getting the offer from st. Clair, even though it’s far from Toronto.so I’ll have to start looking for a place to rent soon, what about you?
Jan 8, 2018
28 posts
2 upvotes
I did not accept the offer yet. I live in Kitchener now, even if I get accepted in Michener, it's still far away....I have a toddler and right now my husband could not move with me in Windsor as he is doing a job, and living with family in Toronto would be very expensive for us right now!!! So, I have to figure out lots of things!! Is that possible we can chat anywhere else? Are you preparing for MMI?
Mar 7, 2019
2 posts
Hello everyone! I recently got an offer from St. Clair for their Medical Lab Science program. Has anyone on this forum also received an offer? I would be interested in talking with other applicants about the program!