Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

St Hubert Chicken - chef's choice meal $6.25 plus free drink

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2014 6:24 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 14, 2003
921 posts
859 upvotes
Montreal

St Hubert Chicken - chef's choice meal $6.25 plus free drink

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
August 17, 2014
Take-out only, for $6.25 per meal, leg or breast (their choice), comes with fries, coleslaw, BBQ sauce and a 473 mL fountain soft drink. Regular price for the quarter chicken leg meal is $10.45, so I think this is a good deal. Offer valid until August 17. Their online ordering system is very good.
22 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3660 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
It doesn't work when I try to order online.

Is it suppose to be for delivery too.
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12749 posts
25718 upvotes
Montreal
int wrote: Take-out only, for $6.25 per meal, leg or breast (their choice), comes with fries, coleslaw, BBQ sauce and a 473 mL fountain soft drink. Regular price for the quarter chicken leg meal is $10.45, so I think this is a good deal. Offer valid until August 17. Their online ordering system is very good.
... and half a hamburger bun that you can dip in the BBQ sauce ... ummmmmm :)
Jul 2, 2014
491 posts
168 upvotes
Maple, ON
Temporel wrote: ... and half a hamburger bun that you can dip in the BBQ sauce ... ummmmmm :)
mmhmmm I drench everything in the gravy and wait til its soggy to start to eat it.
Jun 23, 2007
263 posts
116 upvotes
Sainte-Therese
vonblock wrote: It doesn't work when I try to order online.

Is it suppose to be for delivery too.
Take-out only.
Nov 9, 2013
223 posts
56 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
You guys are killing me with nostalgia here... grew up in Ottawa but moved to Vancouver. Next time I'm out east first place I'm going for dinner is St. Hubert for DAT CHICKEN
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9002 upvotes
Toronto
MaceWindu wrote: You guys are killing me with nostalgia here... grew up in Ottawa but moved to Vancouver. Next time I'm out east first place I'm going for dinner is St. Hubert for DAT CHICKEN
Just visit the web site and click on email. Make a request for them to open in Vancouver.
I made a request that they open again in Toronto, Ontario and got an email back informing me that the plan for Toronto is to open a St. Hubert's express location soon.
(no further information is available)
Nov 27, 2009
221 posts
94 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote: Just visit the web site and click on email. Make a request for them to open in Vancouver.
I made a request that they open again in Toronto, Ontario and got an email back informing me that the plan for Toronto is to open a St. Hubert's express location soon.
St. Huberts express is a fail.
They need to stick with opening 1 flag ship location downtown. The express location in Kingston, I wasn't a big fan of.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2007
1398 posts
181 upvotes
Western Montreal
ugh.. even at that price I refuse to eat there... low quality compared to Chalet BBQ on Decarie ( NOT Swiss Chalet god forbid!) or Cote St Luc BBQ....
Deal Expert
Dec 23, 2003
18021 posts
7061 upvotes
Toronto
int wrote: Take-out only, for $6.25 per meal, leg or breast (their choice), comes with fries, coleslaw, BBQ sauce and a 473 mL fountain soft drink. Regular price for the quarter chicken leg meal is $10.45, so I think this is a good deal. Offer valid until August 17. Their online ordering system is very good.
I wish they had this in the Greater Toronto Area. :(

This is SOO much better then Swiss Chalet
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
playnicee1 wrote: Just visit the web site and click on email. Make a request for them to open in Vancouver.
It only lasted in Kingston for a year before it shut down. Went there once, dinner for 4 was almost $50.
Dec 28, 2004
880 posts
107 upvotes
Montreal
tiggrrrrr75 wrote: ugh.. even at that price I refuse to eat there... low quality compared to Chalet BBQ on Decarie ( NOT Swiss Chalet god forbid!) or Cote St Luc BBQ....
Yup, Chalet BBQ is muck better and how about their fries? damm, i wanna go now lol !

But nothing beats Romados chicken and fries !! Best in the world lol !

Nonetheles, at 6.25$ with a drink is a good deal, considering you can find st-hubert everywhere in MTL
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
Sadly all Toronto locations are long gone.

I think this is Quebec only.
Nov 27, 2009
221 posts
94 upvotes
deadice wrote: It only lasted in Kingston for a year before it shut down. Went there once, dinner for 4 was almost $50.
And you had to seat yourself
Aug 10, 2008
977 posts
88 upvotes
vazilioz wrote: Yup, Chalet BBQ is muck better and how about their fries? damm, i wanna go now lol !

But nothing beats Romados chicken and fries !! Best in the world lol !

Nonetheles, at 6.25$ with a drink is a good deal, considering you can find st-hubert everywhere in MTL
Where is Chalet BBQ ? I want to try it
Dec 28, 2004
880 posts
107 upvotes
Montreal
manteiv wrote: Where is Chalet BBQ ? I want to try it
Adresse : 5456 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montréal, QC H4A

Téléphone :( 514) 489-7235

Cheaper for lunch also !
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
297 upvotes
Midland
hightech wrote: I wish they had this in the Greater Toronto Area. :(

This is SOO much better then Swiss Chalet
There used to be St. Hubert's locations in Toronto (and the Greater Toronto Area), but it didn't do so well.
I went there a few times in 1988 and 1989, but did like Swiss Chalet better. :)
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
8086 posts
3869 upvotes
I wish St Huberts would come back to Greater Toronto. There was a press release about 3 years ago about plans to come back to the GTA, but nothing ever came of it.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3660 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
tiggrrrrr75 wrote: ugh.. even at that price I refuse to eat there... low quality compared to Chalet BBQ on Decarie ( NOT Swiss Chalet god forbid!) or Cote St Luc BBQ....
I live at 536 KM from montreal. So this is a good deal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)