• May 28th, 2019 9:21 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
12440 posts
3468 upvotes
Ottawa
bobcat99 wrote:
May 28th, 2019 11:38 am
Five Guys doesn't have chicken or Veggie Burgers. Is this a burger joint from the 50s.
exactly the way I like it. Smashed fresh beef burgers with white bread buns, fries, and full fat milkshakes with whipped cream. Fries are done in 100% peanut oil and you can help yourself to free shelled peanuts,
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and not paying full price like Joe Shmoe did. This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Aug 4, 2008
134 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I haven't even received my card yet and this company has already left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. I ordered their card almost a month before a trip to the states so that I could take advantage of the 0% fx fees, but I got an email a couple of days later letting me know that there would be a slight shipping delay and that my card was going to be sent out on May 8th. I just got back from my trip yesterday and received an email this morning letting me know that my card is on its way.

Has anyone else had any difficulties with this company, or having troubles redeeming any of the offers?
Mar 30, 2017
201 posts
160 upvotes
thejick wrote:
May 28th, 2019 8:11 pm
I haven't even received my card yet and this company has already left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. I ordered their card almost a month before a trip to the states so that I could take advantage of the 0% fx fees, but I got an email a couple of days later letting me know that there would be a slight shipping delay and that my card was going to be sent out on May 8th. I just got back from my trip yesterday and received an email this morning letting me know that my card is on its way.

Has anyone else had any difficulties with this company, or having troubles redeeming any of the offers?
I have had a positive Stack experience

I received my card in about 15 days (postal strike was happening at the time so understandable)

Had 1 offer that I completed that I didn't get credit for did a 5-minute live chat with there support team and they credited my account the next day