Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2018

[Stack] STACK members get $10 CAD off an Amazon purchase of $100 CAD - 26th November

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2018 11:23 pm
[OP]
May 21, 2015
239 posts
222 upvotes
Saskatoon

STACK members get $10 CAD off an Amazon purchase of $100 CAD - 26th November

Deal Link:
Expiry:
November 27, 2018
Retailer:
Stack
Just got email from Stack MC

Hi User,
Cyber Monday is almost here. While you hunt down the best deals, STACK’s here to help you get the biggest savings.

On November 26, 2018 only, STACK members get $10 CAD off an Amazon purchase of $100 CAD, or more. That’s extra cash off everything from electronics to clothing on Amazon.ca or Amazon.com.

HOW TO REDEEM
Head to the Offers Portal in the STACK app on Monday and activate this offer. Be sure to use your STACK Prepaid Mastercard® as your payment method when checking out. Happy Shopping.

- The STACK Team

LEGAL
• Valid for a single purchase of a minimum of $100 CAD on Amazon.ca or Amazon.com using your STACK Prepaid Mastercard and we’ll automatically add $10 CAD back to your account when the charge goes through.
• Payment must be from your STACK Prepaid Mastercard for this Amazon.ca or Amazon.com purchase.
• Limited time only. Offer ends November 26, 2018 at midnight EST.
• One offer per STACK member.
• Any names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of each respective entity.
• Terms may be subject to change at any time.
62 replies
Nov 20, 2015
31 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Cyber Monday is almost here. While you hunt down the best deals, STACK’s here to help you get the biggest savings.

On November 26, 2018 only, STACK members get $10 CAD off an Amazon purchase of $100 CAD, or more. That’s extra cash off everything from electronics to clothing on Amazon.ca or Amazon.com.

HOW TO REDEEM

Head to the Offers Portal in the STACK app on Monday and activate this offer. Be sure to use your STACK Prepaid Mastercard® as your payment method when checking out.

Valid for a single purchase of a minimum of $100 CAD on Amazon.ca or Amazon.com using your STACK Prepaid Mastercard and we’ll automatically add $10 CAD back to your account when the charge goes through.
Payment must be from your STACK Prepaid Mastercard for this Amazon.ca or Amazon.com purchase.
Limited time only. Offer ends November 26, 2018 at midnight EST.
One offer per STACK member.
Any names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of each respective entity.
Terms may be subject to change at any time.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4969 posts
1996 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Just got an email from STACK saying on Nov 26, if you buy $100 from amazon and you will get $10 back.
I wonder if it works with gc.

Update: It work in both Amazon.ca and amazon.com

It is not in the STACK app yet. I will update when it shows up.

Last edited by theflyingsquirrel on Nov 19th, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
16285 posts
8612 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Here's the email:
Hi Bylo,

Cyber Monday is almost here. While you hunt down the best deals, STACK’s here to help you get the biggest savings. On November 26, 2018 only, STACK members get $10 CAD off an Amazon purchase of $100 CAD, or more. That’s extra cash off everything from electronics to clothing on Amazon.ca or Amazon.com.

HOW TO REDEEM
Head to the Offers Portal in the STACK app on Monday[*] and activate this offer. Be sure to use your STACK Prepaid Mastercard® as your payment method when checking out. Happy Shopping.
[*] I presume they mean the 26th because it's not there today.
veni, vidi, Visa
Dec 24, 2011
170 posts
191 upvotes
TORONTO, Canada
It’s $10 back on a $100 order on anything. Works at amazon.com too.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4969 posts
1996 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
RaiderX wrote:
Nov 19th, 2018 1:29 pm
It’s $10 back on a $100 order on anything. Works at amazon.com too.
Anything including gc?
So if I buy $100 gc in amazon, I will also get the $10?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1343 posts
1778 upvotes
Ottawa
"On November 26, 2018 only"
"Offer ends November 26, 2018 at midnight EST."

So it starts on November 26 but ends at the beginning of November 26. They must mean 11:59pm or midnight November 27.

Great offer, but not sure why they didn't do it on Black Friday instead.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4969 posts
1996 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
IWannaWin wrote:
Nov 19th, 2018 1:33 pm
"On November 26, 2018 only"
"Offer ends November 26, 2018 at midnight EST."

So it starts on November 26 but ends at the beginning of November 26. They must mean 11:59pm or midnight November 27.

Great offer, but not sure why they didn't do it on Black Friday instead.
May be a marketing strategy to drive people to amazon now to see the upcoming Black Friday deals.
Jun 21, 2016
167 posts
211 upvotes
Toronto
cbt123 wrote:
Nov 19th, 2018 1:42 pm
Can't stack those two. First off, you buy Amazon cash at Canada Post outlets, second you can only use debit or cash to purchase.
Ahh! Oh well, worth a try right? Thanks for the info :)

But you can do them separately right? As in, buy $50 Amazon cash to get the $10 credit, then buy something that's over $100 with Stack for another $10 back in your pocket Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Not discounted over 50%? Then I guess it's not worth buying 😁
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1797 posts
462 upvotes
SoundlessWalker wrote:
Nov 19th, 2018 1:45 pm
Ahh! Oh well, worth a try right? Thanks for the info :)
I think they do have a $7.50 credit for your first $100 gift card reload through the site, that would probably work with the $10 back from Stack.
Dec 10, 2007
955 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
Just received an email from STACK:

HOW TO REDEEM

Head to the Offers Portal in the STACK app on Monday and activate this offer. Be sure to use your STACK Prepaid Mastercard® as your payment method when checking out. Happy Shopping.

This would be good for those who are shopping on Amazon Canada during that date.

Looks like this is for both Amazon Canada and Amazon US.

Screenshot Credit to @pkphilip:

Last edited by gbssengo on Nov 19th, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1220 posts
203 upvotes
Toronto
Signed up last week, really hope my card arrives in time, damn Canadapost.
"signature removed for rule violations" Hell ya, that's what we do! 😝
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
2306 posts
1230 upvotes
GVRD
:twisted: Screenshot or it didn't happen. lol.

I have to load up the card and i guess I can buy $100 GC.

LEGAL

Valid for a single purchase of a minimum of $100 CAD on Amazon.ca or Amazon.com using your STACK Prepaid Mastercard and we’ll automatically add $10 CAD back to your account when the charge goes through.
Payment must be from your STACK Prepaid Mastercard for this Amazon.ca or Amazon.com purchase.
Limited time only. Offer ends November 26, 2018 at midnight EST.
One offer per STACK member.
Any names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of each respective entity.
Terms may be subject to change at any time.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 11.35.55 AM.png