Stairs opposite to main door- fengshui

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2017 3:10 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2009
4693 posts
2495 upvotes
As long as there are 8 steps you’re good, all the poison arrows will get reversed at hit your neighbours house. Also don’t forget to wear garlic around your neck to fend off demons.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2009
4693 posts
2495 upvotes
By the way, for a price you can get ANY house Feng Shui certified.
[OP]
Dec 17, 2013
669 posts
316 upvotes
CALGARY
fdl wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 3:22 pm
As long as there are 8 steps you’re good, all the poison arrows will get reversed at hit your neighbours house. Also don’t forget to wear garlic around your neck to fend off demons.
Sorry, 8 steps where? between door and stairs?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2009
4693 posts
2495 upvotes
cec4111 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 8:18 pm
Sorry, 8 steps where? between door and stairs?
Between door and stairs. Or steps on the stairs. Now if you have both, it will bring you much wealth and you will live to at least 100.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7566 posts
1016 upvotes
Toronto
Homerhomer wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 6:38 pm
lol, who did this drawing? on these stairs fengshui is the least of your problem, breaking your legs and neck is more problematic ;-), the fifth step from the top looks... a bit off ;-)
LOL, you can't be srs. I realize that not everyone's an architect but cmon lmao.
[OP]
Dec 17, 2013
669 posts
316 upvotes
CALGARY
rogerrabbit168 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 1:52 pm
I’m no fengshui expert, but in doubt, move on to another house
fdl wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 3:22 pm
By the way, for a price you can get ANY house Feng Shui certified.
it's a new construction home, we signed it and need to sign on final blue print. I didn't know about this and my friend who knows a little mentioned about this fengshui issue. Now either I have to change the design of the house or live with it. Changing design makes the layout not look nice and also expensive.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
16376 posts
4993 upvotes
Ottawa
cec4111 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 8:41 pm
it's a new construction home, we signed it and need to sign on final blue print. I didn't know about this and my friend who knows a little mentioned about this fengshui issue. Now either I have to change the design of the house or live with it. Changing design makes the layout not look nice and also expensive.
No one here is taking you serious, I think it's best to consult with the Chinese community.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2009
4693 posts
2495 upvotes
cec4111 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 8:41 pm
So you are considering a design change that will ruin the rest of the layout in your house and cost more money, because you are afraid of some kind of black magic voodoo. Think about that for a minute.
[OP]
Dec 17, 2013
669 posts
316 upvotes
CALGARY
vkizzle wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 8:46 pm
No one here is taking you serious, I think it's best to consult with the Chinese community.
Thanks, I will try there.
Mar 14, 2006
381 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
Can you ask your fengshui guy what is the winning lotto max number for this Friday.... with 55 Millions Dollars...you will have all the luck money can buy!!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2005
7477 posts
412 upvotes
cec4111 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 9:09 pm
Thanks, I will try there.
But all local Chinese forums are in Chinese. Can you read Chinese ?

Just to warn you, once you get into the Feng Shui, you will not buy lot of houses. Since it is buyer market now, maybe it is good for you to filter out some ;)
[OP]
Dec 17, 2013
669 posts
316 upvotes
CALGARY
Smiley22 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 8:50 am
Can you ask your fengshui guy what is the winning lotto max number for this Friday.... with 55 Millions Dollars...you will have all the luck money can buy!!
I understand where you are coming from. Fengshui is not science, it's a belief. It's same as amy practice, ritual or religion. You can't prove lot of things, if you believe, you will feel it. If not it doesn't matter.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2005
7477 posts
412 upvotes
cec4111 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 11:20 am
I understand where you are coming from. Fengshui is not science, it's a belief. It's same as amy practice, ritual or religion. You can't prove lot of things, if you believe, you will feel it. If not it doesn't matter.
Actually, we should say we don't know Feng Shui enough to prove it by science, so we treat it like a ritual/religion. Same like acupuncture, for those who don't know much about it or don't believe in Chinese medicine, they would say it is a scary Chinese ritual. However, in facts, it is common medical practice that Chinese doctors have been doing for thousands of years. In facts, there are some sickness (especially nerve system related e.g. Bell's palsy ) could easily be treated by acupuncture, yet modern western medicine does not have any treatment to that.