Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Stanley Big Steel Flask (8 oz)at WM: $1 each!

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2015 8:40 pm
Tags:
Mar 31, 2005
219 posts
134 upvotes

[Walmart] Stanley Big Steel Flask (8 oz)at WM: $1 each!

Went to Mississauga WinstonchurchHill/Argentia Walmart and found it at clearance. Original price $10.
10 replies
Dec 1, 2003
253 posts
211 upvotes
Toronto
Lumber-jack wrote: Correction it's $10 (not $1)
No correction lvxihan stated:

"Went to Mississauga WinstonchurchHill/Argentia Walmart and found it at clearance. Original price $10"
Jan 8, 2007
587 posts
249 upvotes
Edmonton
Where does one usually find the clearance section at Walmart? I've looked at several here in Edmonton and I can't find it.
I got kicked out of Chapters because I moved all the Bibles to the fiction section.
Aug 7, 2011
364 posts
275 upvotes
Edmonton
Sometimes these can be found at Princess Auto for the same price if you can't find any at your local Walmart- just an FYI, the hinge that holds the lid can be annoying - until it breaks off... then it continues to be annoying.

Sorry - definitely not found for $1.00 and PA.. but for $10
Oct 10, 2012
920 posts
296 upvotes
damn i was just at Walmart too.
PSN: SUPRSAYN
Mar 31, 2005
219 posts
134 upvotes
shdwfx wrote: Sometimes these can be found at Princess Auto for the same price if you can't find any at your local Walmart- just an FYI, the hinge that holds the lid can be annoying - until it breaks off... then it continues to be annoying.

Sorry - definitely not found for $1.00 and PA.. but for $10
Just to clarify it is for $1 each...and original price is $10. I picked 6 of them and there were at least 6 more available when I left this morning.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)