Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

10% off tech and 15% off non tech in store or online orders

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2019 1:19 pm
Jun 8, 2019
16 posts
4 upvotes
I got some updates regarding my order.

I decided to call them since my estimated delivery date was set for the 17th of October. The rep seems surprised I didn’t receive my order. She said she would send an escalation to the supplier to fulfill the order asap. Again, no mention of cancelling the presale and replace with the actual item. At this point I think the whole “email escalation to supplier” is just a way to keep the customer from calling back again.
Feb 21, 2017
102 posts
201 upvotes
Vancouver
Hey guys.

So I ordered the Pre-sale Apple Watch with 10% discount code, did not ship for 4 weeks. When I called in yesterday (just to cancel this pre-sale pending thing from my order history) a customer service lady insisted to create a new order for me, saying I will be charged the full amount but I could call back as the 10% discount will be honoured.

On seeing the watch had shipped out, I called back to ask for the 10% 'honoured' discount. I was told a refund of the 10% pre-tax amount will be given ($52.90 for the $529 watch), without the tax of it ($6.35) that I was already charged.

I told them don't worry about it - I will return the watch to the store once I receive it. It's not a bit deal but just unpleasant.
They made a mistake, then wasted you more time by telling you 10% discount will be honoured so order again. If you spend even more time chasing them down they give you 8.74% instead of 10% discount. Beware!