Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Staples] $20 off $70 when using Visa Checkout

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2015 8:34 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes

[Staples] $20 off $70 when using Visa Checkout

Deal Link:
http://www.staples.ca/en/VISA-Checkout/ ... :1&s=.html

* Offer valid from July 29, 2015 at 12:01 AM EST through August 18, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST. Open to Canadian residents only. Discount automatically applied upon check out. Valid online only at Staples.ca using Visa Checkout as a payment method on minimum purchases of $70 before taxes and shipping charges. Not valid on any Bose products, downloadable software, services, business service provider or custom-printing service provider Web sites, gift cards, dining/activities/getaway packages, phone cards, postage stamps, purchases for Canada Post postage or prior purchases. Limit one discount per person. No cash/credit back. May not be combined with any other coupon, discount or offer. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Visa Checkout is a trademark of Visa Int., and used under license.

This doesn't seem to stack with the the other user generated staples codes!
bennydiamond wrote: Coupon stacking does not work. I used 10$ Off 100$ and I didn't get 20$ of Visa Checkout. Confirmed offers are non stackable through CS Live chat. Bummer since I only got 10$ off that 100$ WD 2TB portable HDD with 3yrs warranty(staples.ca/en/Western-Digital-2TB-My-Passport-Ultra-USB-3-0-Portable-External-Hard-Drive-Black/product_265652_2-CA_1_20001 ).

I'm not sure I want to cancel my order since they are currently OOS and I got one for 103.08$ total. CS couldn't fix the order to apply Visa checkout promotion instead of this 10$ off coupon...
DO NOT HIT SUBMIT ORDER IF YOU DON'T SEE THE DISCOUNT REFLECTED ON THE CART ONCE YOU SIGN INTO VISA CHECKOUT.

For Chrome Browser users, this walk through finally worked for me. I used Chrome's incognito mode though and so skipped the first step. Thanks so much Wingman75.
wingman75 wrote: After I cleared the cache and cookies I went to the staples site, logged into my account.

Added the item to my cart. Selected VISA Checkout as the payment method. Logged into the VISA Checkout account. Selected the card I wanted to use.

Once I got returned to the Staples checkout screen, the coupon was applied.

If the coupon does not appear, DO NOT hit checkout.
212 replies
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
iTonyyy wrote: I smell SSD deals
And routers, printers, cellphones or anything around the $100-200 mark that is already discounted enough or doesn't get discounted often, if and only if this promotion is stackable with the manually generated coupon codes. It was stackable during the past Visa Checkout campaign.
Jan 2, 2015
254 posts
154 upvotes
toronto
iirc, the 1st time they had a Visa checkout promo which was 20 off $100, stacking coupons worked. The 2nd time which was 20 off $150, stacking didn't work.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5438 posts
4856 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks.

Now the question is, what are some good deals?
Nov 14, 2003
402 posts
93 upvotes
Montreal
The asus phone should be around 200 with this coupon
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1789 posts
509 upvotes
GTA
I also got the email this morning. Hopefully there's something good to buy.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3267 posts
1436 upvotes
3% with ebates
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
xarekusu wrote: The asus phone should be around 200 with this coupon
OOS for the 2GB RAM model :(
Jun 12, 2014
474 posts
322 upvotes
Montreal, QC
If I use Visa checkout this time, can I take advantage of future Visa checkout promotions, or is this a first time only type of thing?

Frugalmeister
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
7009 posts
6859 upvotes
Ottawa
Frugalmeister wrote: If I use Visa checkout this time, can I take advantage of future Visa checkout promotions, or is this a first time only type of thing?

Frugalmeister
You really don't need to sign your posts. Go read the fine print I'm sure your answer is there.
Feb 13, 2014
535 posts
299 upvotes
RFD Land
alanbrenton wrote: Hoping this stacks with the the other user generated staples codes!

http://www.staples.ca/en/VISA-Checkout/ ... :1&s=.html

* Offer valid from July 29, 2015 at 12:01 AM EST through August 18, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST. Open to Canadian residents only. Discount automatically applied upon check out. Valid online only at Staples.ca using Visa Checkout as a payment method on minimum purchases of $70 before taxes and shipping charges.
Anyone know if the $20 off comes after it gets processed? I had just over $70 in my cart (no coupons) and had my VISA Checkout confirmed and was at the "Submit Order" stage but the total did drop by $20.

ie: Is this normal and the $20 off shows up later when it actually gets processed? Most coupons/discounts show up on staples site before you press the "Submit Order".

Has anyone done this yet today?
Jun 12, 2014
474 posts
322 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Konowl wrote: You really don't need to sign your posts. Go read the fine print I'm sure your answer is there.
I did read the fine print but didn't see a direct answer to my question. Do you?

If you have a problem with my signature you're welcome to skip it.

Frugalmeister
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2013
1480 posts
764 upvotes
GVR
Not much of a deal unless you could pricematch an item you want. Most are overpriced/inflated. The visa check out deal before this was the best deal but they are wiser now. Happy hunting!
Jan 2, 2015
254 posts
154 upvotes
toronto
Frugalmeister wrote: If you have a problem with my signature you're welcome to skip it.

Frugalmeister
That's not your signature. I have sig turned off and yours still show up. Do you copy/paste your name every time?
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2006
2017 posts
717 upvotes
Roku2 $69.xx, but oos, it was in stock before they post the visa checkout coupon...
Jan 2, 2015
254 posts
154 upvotes
toronto
If you want an e-reader, the Kobo Glo HD just came out, costs $130 everywhere. Brand new e-readers rarely go on sale so use this promo. One of the best e-reader on the market, much cheaper than Kindle Voyage.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
silvergate wrote: Not much of a deal unless you could pricematch an item you want. Most are overpriced/inflated. The visa check out deal before this was the best deal but they are wiser now. Happy hunting!
How can a $20 off $70 be beat by $20 off $100? (Shrugs)

Did you mean staples removed all the discounts? This is until mid August so plenty of time for some decent deals to come up.