Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Staples - $99.97 HP TopShot LaserJet Pro M275 Colour Multifunction Printer

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2013 8:24 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2005
4423 posts
150 upvotes
Mississauga
kosai19 wrote: This reminds me of the failed HP Tablet.
HP seem to abandon products that don't work with a fire sale.
I think it's being abandonned with good reason. From $400 to $100 alone should be a warning against getting one. Most the toner cost to replace is about half the cost of the machine.

you can get a set of four on ebay for $60?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
9468 posts
2408 upvotes
London
U4IA wrote: The question would be how good is the quality of that toner.. yes HP toner is overpriced but with the aftermarket toner you have no idea what you're getting.
I can not speak for the HP but my Samsung 1675 aftermarket toner PQ is same with the starter toner.
Oct 18, 2008
51 posts
Over the phone, seems like it's OOS in store.
Yup, just got the PM yesterday. Not sure if they noticed if it was clearance or not.
May 4, 2008
78 posts
36 upvotes
This printer is still on sale. I have a staples 15 dollar off coupon that I didn't use so if anyone wants it, please pm me. The coupon lasts until today midnight. The coupon is claimed!
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2005
3867 posts
437 upvotes
Thornhill
wohoo got mine. Looks cool
Nov 2, 2011
849 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
haha there was 1 left bestbuy and i tried to price match. the wh0re checked out staples and pmd and did the 'calculations' for 30 bucks off. came back to the phone after 5 mins and said whoops its sold out. called her out on it and she pulled the it takes a few hours to update on our system line. hung up, clicked refreshed and 0 left.

jokes on her, shes the one makin min wage
Oct 18, 2008
51 posts
Anyone had a chance to try out this printer? How is the quality?
I'm still waiting for mine from BB.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
So 3D scanning means no document scanning. We only scan document at the office, so to me this camera thing seems inappropriate for our use. Also, can you not put in color toner if you only want B/W printing?
Aug 8, 2006
59 posts
5 upvotes
I found some reviews for this printer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRm44FZNaso
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2397171,00.asp

Pros
Scans (or, more precisely, photographs) 3D objects. High-quality output for text, graphics, and photos.

Cons Although the scanner handles 3D objects unusually well (for a scanner), its usability for traditional scanning is limited.

Bottom Line
The HP TopShot LaserJet Pro M275 MFP offers high quality output across the board and an unusual scanner (a camera really), designed primarily for scanning 3D objects.

No traditional scanner seemed to be included in this printer other than topshot scanner.
I planned to use my old inkjet printer as a normal scanner and print the image with this printer via wifi.
Having this laser printer for $85 (plus tax plus environmental fee) after applying coupon is worth the trouble I believe.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)