Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Staples Black Friday Flyer is out - $899 13.3" Macbook Air and more

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2013 12:37 am
Tags:
None
Mar 6, 2005
680 posts
178 upvotes
Just wondering how this compared to the 8gb. I cannot find anything in the memory differences.
Feb 5, 2007
772 posts
407 upvotes
sherri-chan wrote: Mine says pending the whole day yesterday, and it finally changed into being picked today. One day shipping is a lie lol, I doubt they'd ship tomorrow (Saturday). Not impressed as I'm staying home the whole day today waiting for it. =/ I could've gone to Staples myself tomorrow after my exam if I chose pick up in store, now I'll have to wait till Monday for it to be shipped.

Edit: Contacted customer service. They said it won't arrive until the end of next week... and that I'd be given credit to compensate for the delay in shipping.
Well busy day for staples. Delivered my first mini to my house today (ordered roughly 5:30am yesterday). Second mini delivered to local store today as well. Picked up tonight. Not hording. Just have 2 kids. Anyway might work for others but bought one on my account and bought the second as a guest with store delivery. Seems like a way to avoid the minimum 1!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6138 posts
287 upvotes
Getting rid of mines for $1050 if someone couldn't get one.
Apr 3, 2006
808 posts
468 upvotes
Bought mine after being about 20th in line. Leave the store and then browse redflagdeals to see if any other deals worth buying. See a post about $40 coupon, check my email, and lo and behold, had a $40 coupon from Staples I didn't realize they sent me. Drove back, asked them to add the coupon in, which they did no questions asked. Thanked them for being so awesome and organized this Black Friday and left happy as a clam.
May 19, 2009
885 posts
1234 upvotes
Vancouver
DealRacer wrote: Well busy day for staples. Delivered my first mini to my house today (ordered roughly 5:30am yesterday). Second mini delivered to local store today as well. Picked up tonight. Not hording. Just have 2 kids. Anyway might work for others but bought one on my account and bought the second as a guest with store delivery. Seems like a way to avoid the minimum 1!
Lucky! Doesn't seem very fair to me when I ordered 2.5 hours earlier than you and have to wait till Dec 5 to get it... I asked if I could pick up in store instead and they said no, since the order was already processed... Oh well. I guess more people ordered in the city I live in. =(

I got no kids. Bought it for myself to celebrate getting a year older lol? I guess paying off my student loan is worth celebrating too =P Too bad the iPad won't make it on my birthday.
Apr 18, 2013
67 posts
15 upvotes
If anyone bought a Macbook Air on impulse and want to sell it in the Toronto area. Let me know. :-)
Apr 18, 2013
67 posts
15 upvotes
Bell Rep wrote: Getting rid of mines for $1050 if someone couldn't get one.
Is it still in the box w/ receipt?
Nov 12, 2011
2 posts
Markham
Any one mind if they can send me the actual coupon? I wondered if they accept only coupon code in store for Mac Book air
Nov 22, 2007
878 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
Could someone please send me a coupon with an actual screenshot?
I've helped few times previously with the tablet coupons ...
Thanks in advance
Nov 14, 2005
241 posts
37 upvotes
Vancouver
I'll forward someone a $40 off code in en email if they have a shop.ca $10 off for trade...
Mar 11, 2009
82 posts
62 upvotes
Has anyone who ordered the MBA in store on BF receive their order yet?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)