Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Logitech G240 mouse pad $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2014 4:41 pm
Tags:
Apr 21, 2003
557 posts
23 upvotes
Winterpeg
I had one of these, the bottom edge separates and frays due to my wrist rubbing on it all the time. Of course, I'm a gamer so for regular occasional use im sure this pad would be fine.
I ended up replacing mine with a Razer Goliath pad that had stitched edges so no more fraying!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Viper wrote: I had one of these, the bottom edge separates and frays due to my wrist rubbing on it all the time. Of course, I'm a gamer so for regular occasional use im sure this pad would be fine.
I ended up replacing mine with a Razer Goliath pad that had stitched edges so no more fraying!
Do you recall, was it months, many, before you had to replace it, or just weeks? My son drives me crazy, he uses a mousepad but turns the wrist wrest away from himself, leaves it at the top - this should be right up his alley since he doesn't use a wrist wrest. For $10 it's worth a gamble.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
makaturing wrote: Something wrong with the ones at Dollarama?
I had 2 from there before, and I honestly think I just threw them out, they were sooooo flimsy! I think they moved when you were using them, I just know I didn't care for them. I can't imagine this one could be the same, with all of the positive reviews at amazon.ca on this item.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10593 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
jory29 wrote: Will you do the PM when you pick it up? What if your local Staples is OOS? Just wondering if there is a way to PM now, prior to ISPU. Thanks.
Already did... PM was successful.

Cashier just looked at the printout and said OK sure.. $8.99 + taxes... done! ;)
Apr 21, 2003
557 posts
23 upvotes
Winterpeg
jory29 wrote: Do you recall, was it months, many, before you had to replace it, or just weeks? My son drives me crazy, he uses a mousepad but turns the wrist wrest away from himself, leaves it at the top - this should be right up his alley since he doesn't use a wrist wrest. For $10 it's worth a gamble.
Oh it was like 5 months or so of use..
Jul 15, 2014
815 posts
833 upvotes
Thanks OP. Just got one much better than my $2 one.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
1852 posts
879 upvotes
Toronto
Showing OOS online and don't appear to be able to check in-store stock.
Dec 1, 2013
151 posts
35 upvotes
Itachi888 wrote: People still use these things?
it is not a necessity since mouse track on anything nowadays.. (i can use mine on glass table)
But using it just feels so much "nicer", and it definitely gives you more more precise control...
the dollar store ones usually feel quite hard / not nice, and I had some that the edges started peeling after a few month. Plus they are usually too small.

I guess it is like asking why ppl still wear watches.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
3055 posts
1185 upvotes
Ottawa
Itachi888 wrote: People still use these things?
yes people still use this, the mouse is more responsive on a mouse pad than wood.

I also have a desk made of glass, so the mouse is pretty much unusable without a pad...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)