Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

[CLEARANCE] Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2019 2:19 pm
Jun 10, 2015
115 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just a warning for all. I've had two of these mice and they both had the double click problem (1st one 2.5 months in second one 1 month in). Just google the issue its fairly common.
Apr 2, 2013
999 posts
1213 upvotes
Barrie
Love mine. Had it for about a year now and still going strong. Bought this for my father in law
Apr 7, 2015
835 posts
853 upvotes
Vancouver Island
chewyyceee wrote: Although I think the Master 3S is a great mouse I wouldn't really recommend it even for light gaming. It is quite heavy and there is no weight adjustment.
The G903 is 110g, Master 3 is 140g, and the G602/604 is 150+

The G602/604 is fine for gaming despite the weight - the issue with the MX series and gaming is that they poll 8 times slower than G series mice, so the cursor is more jumpy.
Apr 2, 2013
999 posts
1213 upvotes
Barrie
Freebush wrote: Too bad it's not $41 bucks Dell pricing error. :(

logitech-g903-gaming-mouse-41-2295016/
A lot of us had our orders cancelled unfortunately. I was one. Not surprised though cuz Dell has been pretty shite. Only those who price matched at best buy got it for that great deal
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2007
1424 posts
394 upvotes
GVRD
Bishop8 wrote: Man, too bad they're not clearing out that wireless charging mouse pad to go with it.
Those charge pads are not available for sale in Canada due to gov regulations (not sure which)
Feb 4, 2012
78 posts
41 upvotes
Milton
As with most things Staples, if you find in store some have their 25% off tech clearance discount. Picked up last Saturday doing this. Store had 5 but were hidden in the upper storage areas and the tag price was still the MSRP.
May 28, 2019
158 posts
186 upvotes
I use a weight-modded G305 for shooters, G502 for regular usage and gaming, and Master 2 for work/office.

Am I weird?
Last edited by AdScientia on Oct 13th, 2019 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2010
1048 posts
784 upvotes
contesag wrote: As with most things Staples, if you find in store some have their 25% off tech clearance discount. Picked up last Saturday doing this. Store had 5 but were hidden in the upper storage areas and the tag price was still the MSRP.
so how much did you end up paying?
Feb 4, 2012
78 posts
41 upvotes
Milton
chaugh wrote: so how much did you end up paying?
99.97 - 25% (24.99) = 74.98 + tax (13%) = 84.73

Don’t have my receipt handy (travelling). As I intended to say, always YMMV with that discount on tech for in store clearance.

Greg
Dec 19, 2006
875 posts
901 upvotes
Vancouver
AdScientia wrote: I use a weight-modded G703 for shooters, G502 for regular usage and gaming, and Master 2 for work/office.

Am I weird?
Yeah why do you use only 3 mice? Winking Face
I think it's pretty normal to use different mice for different things. They're all so niche that you're not going to find an all-rounder that feels quite as good as a specialized one for its task.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
One thing I hate is that if you drop your mouse, the side mouse buttons will just fall out because they're magnetic, they come out easily. I lost my back button (G4) and had to order it online from China, it will take over a month to arrive... I'm basically screwed now, i need to push my finger deep into the hole to get it to click, and Logitech doesn't even offer any spare parts for sale either so I feel this mouse is being discontinued?
AdScientia wrote: I use a weight-modded G703 for shooters, G502 for regular usage and gaming, and Master 2 for work/office.

Am I weird?
Hmm, I should probably use another mouse while I wait until Nov-Dec for my replacement mouse button to arrive...
Dec 19, 2006
875 posts
901 upvotes
Vancouver
ManCaveGamer wrote: One thing I hate is that if you drop your mouse, the side mouse buttons will just fall out because they're magnetic, they come out easily. I lost my back button (G4) and had to order it online from China, it will take over a month to arrive... I'm basically screwed now, i need to push my finger deep into the hole to get it to click, and Logitech doesn't even offer any spare parts for sale either so I feel this mouse is being discontinued?

Hmm, I should probably use another mouse while I wait until Nov-Dec for my replacement mouse button to arrive...
Have you ever tried a warranty claim? Logitech is pretty decent with their warranty service.
Dec 23, 2006
801 posts
198 upvotes
Montreal
Giving it a try to replace my G602 as this is lighter and I play FPSes more and the G602 is not supported by the latest Logitech software. Thanks OP and those that chimed in on how good this is...
369 posts
204 upvotes
So what's the fix for the double click issues that some have mentioned. Wouldn't that make the mouse unusable? Trying to decide whether to order or not since today is last day of the sale!
Dec 19, 2006
875 posts
901 upvotes
Vancouver
Mwazam82 wrote: So what's the fix for the double click issues that some have mentioned. Wouldn't that make the mouse unusable? Trying to decide whether to order or not since today is last day of the sale!
The solution if you want to get all DIY is to replace the switch for the button or to open it up and try to straighten the spring inside.

This is an issue that eventually happens to all mice though. I've had my g900 for 3 years and I haven't had it happen to me but I've had it happen to other mice I've owned. I don't think that should hold you back from buying the g903 because it'll hold you back from buying any mouse.
Jun 7, 2018
15 posts
4 upvotes
codecs wrote: Just a warning for all. I've had two of these mice and they both had the double click problem (1st one 2.5 months in second one 1 month in). Just google the issue its fairly common.
That's a common issue. I got mine for $200+ about 2 years ago and started having the double click issue. I contacted Logitech and RMA'D my mouse and got a new one. The double click started happening when Logitech opted for Chinese made ORMON micro switches instead of the Japanese vairent. You can still buy the Japanese ORMON switches on AliExpress and solder them onto the pcb but I wouldn't recommend that unless you're out of warranty and Logitech is not repairing it.
Dec 27, 2003
797 posts
82 upvotes
It's now $79.97, one day only supposedly.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)