Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Contigo Trekker $3.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2018 5:14 am
Jul 9, 2010
16 posts
46 upvotes

[Staples] Contigo Trekker $3.99

One day only, Contigo Trekker kids water bottles are 60% off at staples. $3.99

https://m.staples.ca/en/Contigo-Trekker ... ct_2880805

Expires Friday August 24, 2018.
14 replies
Mar 28, 2009
81 posts
21 upvotes
Richmond
Any Free Shipping codes? Kinda kills the deal otherwise...
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9837 upvotes
Toronto
fubeb wrote: Any Free Shipping codes? Kinda kills the deal otherwise...
Ship to store
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
fubeb wrote: Any Free Shipping codes? Kinda kills the deal otherwise...
Shows free shipping to the store near me.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1137 posts
1082 upvotes
Mooooonnn
Maybe save should be 60% instead of 60?

I thought it was $60
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3799 posts
1991 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP perfect timing for BTS... Got 2 for the kids shipped to the store. Crossing fingers I get 1 of each color.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
1310 posts
366 upvotes
Thanks so much OP these are great for the kids for school I just ordered 8 of them cause the way we lost or broke drink bottles last year this should last the year
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
1310 posts
366 upvotes
I just realized this could be a two pack I doubt that your just buying them without being able to choose a color. Everywhere I’ve looked has these models as a 2 pack. Even when I read staples site the model it’s listed as “Sapphire & Nectarine (71216)” the & make me wonder if it’s 2 for this price. Further to that there is only one model listed and one item number listed on staples site. This is a very good deal if you end up with a two pack
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2009
3301 posts
1486 upvotes
M-_-C wrote: I just realized this could be a two pack I doubt that your just buying them without being able to choose a color. Everywhere I’ve looked has these models as a 2 pack. Even when I read staples site the model it’s listed as “Sapphire & Nectarine (71216)” the & make me wonder if it’s 2 for this price. Further to that there is only one model listed and one item number listed on staples site. This is a very good deal if you end up with a two pack
"Comes in Sapphire or Nectarine (colour choice not available)" in the description. It is 1.
Dec 8, 2016
122 posts
166 upvotes
craneKite wrote: In for two! Shipping to store
Double check your receipt to make sure you don't get charged a shipping fee. The last time I ordered and shipped to store, my order total was under $40 and I was charged a shipping fee.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2784 posts
993 upvotes
Winnipeg
Just got some of the Striker model. We have a bunch from Costco and they are terrific.
Aug 20, 2012
92 posts
20 upvotes
Kitchener
Seems like a great deal... but I typed in "mold" in all 3 of the products on amazon.com and there are tons of reviews about mold.

So it's a not go... sticking with my Thermos FUNtainer for my little ones.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1250 posts
1202 upvotes
Ottawa
UnSurreal wrote: Seems like a great deal... but I typed in "mold" in all 3 of the products on amazon.com and there are tons of reviews about mold.

So it's a not go... sticking with my Thermos FUNtainer for my little ones.
If you're washing these daily, or at least finding them under hot water...would that not keep the mold away?

In for one pack of the trekkers and one 24 oz Madison. Thanks OP and GOAT!