Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Coupons

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Staples Coupons-$50 off $299+ tablet, $30 off $99+ hard drives, $75 off $499 laptops

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2014 9:54 pm
Apr 26, 2004
987 posts
61 upvotes
Thornhill
Barracuda 2TB drive for $69.99 with coupon not too bad ... IF you need one :)
williamsauga wrote: useless coupons
they marked up everything

here
Apr 2, 2011
120 posts
155 upvotes
Smiths Falls
Fresh tablet code for anyone needing one " 7856299000913572 "
Feb 28, 2008
174 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
They did mark up everything. I was looking for the 2TB Western Digital My Passport USB 3.0, before the week of "5 days of 5 coupons", it was $10 cheaper! I ended up buying the 1TB for 69.99$ after the coupon. Thanks OP!
Oct 23, 2009
374 posts
266 upvotes
FWIW it seems you can apply the $30 off coupon to an order for two WD Scorpio Blue 2.5" 320GB drives, which brings the price per drive down to $37 + tax. That's not smoking but it's decent if you need a couple of spare laptop drives.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1646 posts
292 upvotes
anyone have any luck stacking a $15 off $100 with the $30 off hard drive coupon?
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
i thought those coupons for 30 off 100 over 100 is expired?
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Sep 24, 2012
965 posts
376 upvotes
Etobicoke
Tainger wrote: anyone have any luck stacking a $15 off $100 with the $30 off hard drive coupon?
i can try but i dont have a coupon in hand now. checked the staples coupon code thread too, didnt find any
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
blitzteen17 wrote: http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=75528 ... omoid=1316

ncix has it in stock for $89.99. just got off the phone with staples CSR. cannot combine pricematch with coupon since the coupon minimum is $99. $80 taxes in for this is still OK.
because you're trying to pricematch before you apply coupon... what you do is order first then pricematch, and it's better to PM it in-store by taking in your invoice after you get it along with a printout of the competitor's product page.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3886 posts
1527 upvotes
Canada
Fantaz wrote: because you're trying to pricematch before you apply coupon... what you do is order first then pricematch, and it's better to PM it in-store by taking in your invoice after you get it along with a printout of the competitor's product page.
so basically you are telling us to order online using the coupon then show up in store for price match?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 23, 2009
5633 posts
5475 upvotes
Fantaz wrote: oh, that works...

that's why you can combine with pricematch!
How do you guys pricematch with coupons? According to their policy on their webpage, they take off the coupons and THEN pricematch. Not that great...

"How do Staples coupons and rebates contribute to the Staples price?

All coupons and rebates (including Staples dollars off, Reward redemption codes, Gift checks, Easy Rebates sm and mail in rebates, instant savings) are deducted from the price of the Staples product when calculating a price match.

When calculating a price match, we’ll deduct any available Staples coupons and/or Staples Rebates (Rewards, Dollars off, instant savings, easy and mail in rebates) from the Staples price to arrive at a net price. For example, if you buy an item from us for $200 and use a $20 Rewards and there is a $20 instant savings, the Net price is $160. If another company’s price is $160 or more, the price match will not be approved as the Staples price is equivalent or better. Another example: If you buy an item from us for $159 and you have a coupon for $25 off a $100 order, as well as a $20 mail-in rebate, the net price is $114. If another company’s price is $110, your price match savings would be $4."
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3886 posts
1527 upvotes
Canada
also can someone find a really good price match for either ssd or regular HD?
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
badsha wrote: so basically you are telling us to order online using the coupon then show up in store for price match?
yeah, that's how it always worked for me... I used to do that at FS/BB too, but they're getting pretty good at PM'ing over the phone and even by e-mail now.
ahbitheman wrote: How do you guys pricematch with coupons? According to their policy on their webpage, they take off the coupons and THEN pricematch. Not that great...

All coupons and rebates (including Staples dollars off, Reward redemption codes, Gift checks, Easy Rebates sm and mail in rebates, instant savings) are deducted from the price of the Staples product when calculating a price match.

When calculating a price match, we’ll deduct any available Staples coupons and/or Staples Rebates (Rewards, Dollars off, instant savings, easy and mail in rebates) from the Staples price to arrive at a net price. For example, if you buy an item from us for $200 and use a $20 Rewards and there is a $20 instant savings, the Net price is $160. If another company’s price is $160 or more, the price match will not be approved as the Staples price is equivalent or better. Another example: If you buy an item from us for $159 and you have a coupon for $25 off a $100 order, as well as a $20 mail-in rebate, the net price is $114. If another company’s price is $110, your price match savings would be $4."
is that a new policy? well they never did that for me.
Feb 16, 2011
727 posts
316 upvotes
ahbitheman wrote: How do you guys pricematch with coupons? According to their policy on their webpage, they take off the coupons and THEN pricematch. Not that great...

+1. i don't see how one would be able to pricematch at a lower price and still use the coupon especially when the pricematch brings the total below the coupon requirement.

edit: i guess it's a ymmv thing then.
Apr 13, 2011
258 posts
220 upvotes
Vancouver

YMMV though. With the recent $30 off $100 Hard Drive coupon I was able to pricematch and THEN apply coupon. Process was:

1) Ordered online with coupon code.
2) Talk to CSR online about pricematch and provided my order number.
3) Price adjusted without coupon deducted yet.

Staples: $265.99
Competitor and PM'd at: $225
Coupon: -$30
Subtotal: $195
Total: ($195 + 0.90) x 1.12 = $219.41

Took me a second try though. The first CSR I talked to wouldn't even let me PM and apply coupon together :S
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1962 posts
831 upvotes
White Rock
Tainger wrote: anyone have any luck stacking a $15 off $100 with the $30 off hard drive coupon?
I tried ordering a $149.96 My Passport, but can't stack a $15 off $100 with the $30 off hard drive coupon. But if I ordered 2, it would take off $15+$30.