Ongoing Deal Discussion

Staples

Staples: Coupons Megathread

Oct 30, 2007
52 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Going off what gyong3 posted above, I found some codes, but didn't test what the minimum purchase was except for one:

$15 66367, 66380
$20 66375
$25 (min $300) 66394

It looks like they have a 4-digit code that increments up with each promotion and the last digit might be a check digit. 6636x, 6637x, 6638x, 6639x
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4175 posts
1483 upvotes
Calgary
What are the limitations of this 10% code 65943

I placed an order for iPad Pro and Carole M keeps cancelling it. This has been twice in two days and she's claiming there was an issue with my credit card and everytime I call up my credit card company, they are stating there is no issue on their end and that they can see it's been approved which goes back to my hunch that Carole M from this stupid Staples is cancelling the order because of this coupon.

I am going to order a couple of times from Staples with these expensive gadget, use for a couple of days and return to store. They are pissing me off
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4533 posts
5071 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
casperr wrote: What are the limitations of this 10% code 65943

I placed an order for iPad Pro and Carole M keeps cancelling it. This has been twice in two days and she's claiming there was an issue with my credit card and everytime I call up my credit card company, they are stating there is no issue on their end and that they can see it's been approved which goes back to my hunch that Carole M from this stupid Staples is cancelling the order because of this coupon.

I am going to order a couple of times from Staples with these expensive gadget, use for a couple of days and return to store. They are pissing me off
When i bought my iPad Pro (using a 10% off code) they called to confirm the billing/shipping details, and if you don't answer or call back within a day or two they cancel the order. My phone sent it straight to voicemail as a spam call but luckily i checked the message. Try calling them the day after your order (or 2 days after) and confirming its not on hold.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4175 posts
1483 upvotes
Calgary
Ecsta wrote: When i bought my iPad Pro (using a 10% off code) they called to confirm the billing/shipping details, and if you don't answer or call back within a day or two they cancel the order. My phone sent it straight to voicemail as a spam call but luckily i checked the message. Try calling them the day after your order (or 2 days after) and confirming its not on hold.
They did not even attempt to call me. I just received a cancellation email. I confirmed this with a rep that no notes on the account that they tried to contact, unfortunately, I was told there is no way I can be transferred to billing to this Carole M who cancelled my order twice for the same reason. I just got back from staples store and they just processed the order for me and the credit card went through, as expected, without a hitch. If it wasn't for this 10% coupon, I would never buy from Staples
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4533 posts
5071 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
casperr wrote: They did not even attempt to call me. I just received a cancellation email. I confirmed this with a rep that no notes on the account that they tried to contact, unfortunately, I was told there is no way I can be transferred to billing to this Carole M who cancelled my order twice for the same reason. I just got back from staples store and they just processed the order for me and the credit card went through, as expected, without a hitch. If it wasn't for this 10% coupon, I would never buy from Staples
Same. Did you try the 15% off code posted earlier? I saw some people posting that they managed to get a store to accept it in person (not online) even though it listed only for non-tech purchases.

The 10% off is hard to beat on Apple products though haha.
Mar 3, 2009
83 posts
10 upvotes
Hi.

Need a 25 off 75. If someone would be kind enough to pm me. Cheers.
Oct 22, 2006
749 posts
599 upvotes
Ontario
I need a new k800, as my warranty replacement now has dead keys.

If anyone has a $25 off $75 or $100, please PM me. Not going to use publicly displayed codes as that got me banned in the past.

TIA!

(PS. - if you need to be thanked, I'll gladly thank your posts for this).
Aug 13, 2003
669 posts
542 upvotes
Calgary
I am looking for a $25 of $75 coupon code too. Please PM me. It would be greatly appreciated.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4566 posts
1184 upvotes
Golden Horseshoe
dollarsign wrote: I need a new k800, as my warranty replacement now has dead keys.

If anyone has a $25 off $75 or $100, please PM me. Not going to use publicly displayed codes as that got me banned in the past.

TIA!

(PS. - if you need to be thanked, I'll gladly thank your posts for this).
What do you mean it got you banned
Oct 22, 2006
749 posts
599 upvotes
Ontario
x-batman wrote: What do you mean it got you banned
Probably should have used the word blacklisted instead.

I used a coupon from here and somebody else must have used it as well at the same time. My order at Staples got cancelled without notice.

I also stopped receiving promotional emails and coupons from them despite signing up again.

I now use a different email and CC when I order from them. I've also moved since then (not because of Staples, LOL).
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2005
1660 posts
1945 upvotes
dollarsign wrote: Probably should have used the word blacklisted instead.

I used a coupon from here and somebody else must have used it as well at the same time. My order at Staples got cancelled without notice.

I also stopped receiving promotional emails and coupons from them despite signing up again.

I now use a different email and CC when I order from them.
Wow!
Stoooples does this?????!!!!!
That's terrible!
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2596 posts
2946 upvotes
Calgary
If anyone has a $25 off $75 or $100, please PM me.
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2008
5027 posts
1789 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
VIP event tomorrow, signed up for my 10% off.
Last edited by hyperactiveme on Oct 25th, 2019 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 5, 2013
496 posts
704 upvotes
Kitchener
hyperactiveme wrote: VIP event tomorrow, signed up for my 10% off.
How do you know this? Also do you just sign up for their emails? Thanks!
May 15, 2012
838 posts
543 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Sharing a Dell small business code for 15% off
8C0TV?SJDMZB5W

And 10% off regular Dell.ca
38P6WLL05?45K?.

Would appreciate if someone can pm me a 25 off 75 staples coupon, thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2008
5027 posts
1789 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
RainDown wrote: How do you know this? Also do you just sign up for their emails? Thanks!
I was in store looking at laptops and the manager told me then signed me up. This was St. Catharines.

Sorry I should have elaborated Winking Face
Jan 9, 2007
793 posts
267 upvotes
Markham
gokeeper wrote: Use code 65950 to get 15% off.
Got two new Hyken chair with it.
xnirvanafc wrote: hmm, doesn't work anymore?
15% worked for my cart

I added the Staples Kendros Task Chair, Black (42947-CA)
Item: 388240
Model: 42947-CA
Koodo $60/10gb
Rogers $39.99/150Mbps download/unlimited

if you know of a better deal, please PM me

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)