Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Staples Doorcrashers - Sat Dec 22 & Sunday Dec 23.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2012 4:13 am
Tags:
None
Feb 5, 2012
497 posts
86 upvotes
GRANBY
seagate Expansion portable drive 750 gb usb 3.0 @59$ in store, couldnt see it online. Should I excahnge for the 1tb with 7 years waraanty?
Banned
Mar 30, 2011
2341 posts
1044 upvotes
Saw about 5-10 people lined up at the Staples in Langley at 8:40ish. LMFAO
Jan 5, 2008
891 posts
108 upvotes
ijustgotadeal wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2012 12:14 pm

Hmmmmm....If they were inline for the Garmin ...that is the lowest price it has ever been so if you needed a GPS maybe they should be laughing at you since you would not get one? :D
Jan 23, 2008
58 posts
4 upvotes
ijustgotadeal wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2012 12:14 pm
I was one of those. Got there at 835 and was 10th in line. As the store opened I asked where the GPS was. The grumpy lady directed me to the service desk. 2 people ahead of me and I got the last one. Used my $30 coupon so very happy with price

People who had queued up in front of me outside were pi$$ed cos they went straight into the isles looking for the GPS.

So unless they were holding some stock back Langley had 3 units and are now OOS.
Dec 21, 2012
1 posts
Vancouver
Vancouver downtown Seymour location had about 5 people in line when they opened at 9am. Picked up the Garmin GPS. They were stashed at the cashier counter in a box and there only seemed to be a handful in the box.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2011
4861 posts
859 upvotes
Hamilton/Toronto
The page for the Garmin GPS doesn't load, takes you back to homepage.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2011
4861 posts
859 upvotes
Hamilton/Toronto
Garmin GPS sold out in Hamilton, Burlington and Oakville.

St. Catherines has some available if anyone is interested.
Nov 25, 2006
233 posts
15 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP, went to our Barrhaven location at around 9:45am and they were sold out right away. The manager said they had 18 units. I went home and called all the locations in Ottawa (around 12noon) and only the Merrivale Rd location said they had 2 left. Drove straight there and got one. There was still one left at 1pm.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2007
1100 posts
73 upvotes
I lucked out and was able to get the last Garmin from Carleton Place around 1pm. Luckilly, I asked. The guy I asked said that he had set it aside for someone and when they showed up they took one off the shelf. He just hadn't put it back out yet. Pretty cool. Not so cool that they "set aside" for people, but oh well...worked out this time.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2002
2010 posts
15 upvotes
What items are less than $1 at Staples.ca (in order to reach a certain amount)? For example, is there anything cheaper than the $1.76 BiC Round Stic Ballpoint Pens? I have a $15 off $100 online coupon code that I can give away if I don't use it on Boxing Day.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24043 posts
4127 upvotes
Toronto
I would only be excited for a 5th-gen iPod Touch to go on sale. I'd want to get one as an iOS handheld games system.
May 26, 2011
174 posts
254 upvotes
Winnipeg
eBuddy wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2012 6:40 pm
What items are less than $1 at Staples.ca (in order to reach a certain amount)? For example, is there anything cheaper than the $1.76 BiC Round Stic Ballpoint Pens? I have a $15 off $100 online coupon code that I can give away if I don't use it on Boxing Day.
here is a stapler and sharpener combo - http://www.staples.ca/ENG/Catalog/cat_s ... bid=344062

For other items, just do a google site search on price by typing in the search bar- $0.97 site:staples.ca or $0.99 site:staples.ca
Banned
Mar 30, 2011
2341 posts
1044 upvotes
charlie3133 wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2012 12:54 pm
I was one of those. Got there at 835 and was 10th in line. As the store opened I asked where the GPS was. The grumpy lady directed me to the service desk. 2 people ahead of me and I got the last one. Used my $30 coupon so very happy with price

People who had queued up in front of me outside were pi$$ed cos they went straight into the isles looking for the GPS.

So unless they were holding some stock back Langley had 3 units and are now OOS.
LMFAO. Was everyone their for the GPS?
Dec 11, 2008
322 posts
66 upvotes
snyper81 wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2012 3:05 pm
Thanks OP, went to our Barrhaven location at around 9:45am and they were sold out right away. The manager said they had 18 units. I went home and called all the locations in Ottawa (around 12noon) and only the Merrivale Rd location said they had 2 left. Drove straight there and got one. There was still one left at 1pm.
Wow, didn't know this--my mom went this morning to the Merivale location for the GPS since it was the closest one. Guess it was lucky she picked that store! :P Funny enough she said everyone there was grabbing the iPods instead, and in the rush she actually grabbed an iPod too by accident before realizing it wasn't the GPS. Strange that not many people in the area wanted the GPS, since it seems like the best doorcrasher deal to me. I mean, the iPod is only $20 off, not even that good a deal...

I just noticed the printer deal which seems pretty good too! Too bad I didn't see this earlier, I would've asked my mom to pick one up for me since I kind of do need a printer right now.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2002
2010 posts
15 upvotes
"Our online store is currently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance.
We are sorry about the inconvenience.
Please try again later."

Is this normal just before the specials become available, or should I go back to sleep?
× < >