Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Staples Doorcrashers - Sat Dec 22 & Sunday Dec 23.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2012 4:13 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
10391 posts
12699 upvotes
Montreal
omchow wrote:
Dec 18th, 2012 4:17 pm
Whats the story on this, should be interesting
Simple , online phantom stock .
Mar 14, 2008
439 posts
102 upvotes
akuma2 wrote:
Dec 18th, 2012 4:15 pm
Agreed 100%.

NEVER AGAIN....
What happened? Online orders canceled or no stock in store?
Deal Guru
Nov 5, 2001
10514 posts
1111 upvotes
BCguy2 wrote:
Dec 18th, 2012 4:04 pm
After last weekends Apple TV fiasco - don't waste your time.

Pm at best buy or future shop. If they refuse, try another location. Worked for me with apple tv.

Staples only deserves to get price raped on clearance computers.
Banned
Jan 26, 2011
762 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
Staple's door crashers are the best! It's so much easier to stay home and score these deals. No point in going to the store, trust me!
WARNING: I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR NON DEAL POSTERS. CHECK OUT MY RFD T-SHIRT. I AM THE DEAL MASTER.
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2009
12178 posts
565 upvotes
Toronto
mslofty wrote:
Dec 18th, 2012 4:22 pm
Just a forewarning and don't say we did not warn you....

http://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/comput ... r-crasher/

Its a joke the way they operate and conduct business.....!
That was the big deal? Some people sure like to cry over spilled milk. Just because you missed out on this deal, does not mean there will not be more. Best Buy has it for $99 right now. Just tweak your budget for a month and offset the expense....
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24044 posts
4127 upvotes
Toronto
400+ viewing thread, lol

nothing to see here, move along...
Nov 24, 2009
56 posts
Toronto
Hey its the principle of running business. I am sure a bunch of people can attest to this same experience from last week door crasher deal and it was not funny to see that your order get through and next day you get a decline. Some had even started the order just when the website was up. Its definitely not the consumer's fault; they should honor the order or DON"T BOTHER with advertising it at all. Marketing something like Apple products invite attentions and if you're limited in quantity; why not show the anonymous name from so and so location so that we know its not a scam. It not funny to tease people! Whether it be $5, $10 merchandise I don't really care but something does not seems to add up when I call in.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2010
4911 posts
1350 upvotes
Mississauga
I made 2 orders ,each one with a coupon ($15 of $100),they emailed me that they shipped the first one and the second one on hold becauset these coupons are limited to one per series per customer.
so they are asking me that they can send the other one but without the coupon or cancel the order.
If anyone interested in the other one so let me know,I have to let them know soon what do.

I don't know if it's possible, if someone getting his order declined so may be I give staples a call and ask them to cancel my order and approve his instead.
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2009
12178 posts
565 upvotes
Toronto
mslofty wrote:
Dec 18th, 2012 4:51 pm
Hey its the principle of running business. I am sure a bunch of people can attest to this same experience from last week door crasher deal and it was not funny to see that your order get through and next day you get a decline. Some had even started the order just when the website was up. Its definitely not the consumer's fault; they should honor the order or DON"T BOTHER with advertising it at all. Marketing something like Apple products invite attentions and if you're limited in quantity; why not show the anonymous name from so and so location so that we know its not a scam. It not funny to tease people! Whether it be $5, $10 merchandise I don't really care but something does not seems to add up when I call in.
Maybe Staples is a crappy company, but cannot fault them too badly. They ran out of supplies. You also have people hoarding supplies. This is why I tend not to get too involved on deals. The best deal ever was Expedia $300 off and ended up flying to NYC for $50 round trip which Expedia honored. Now to me, that would be something worth fighting for :cheesygri
May 5, 2009
151 posts
12 upvotes
Staples "makes a deal" agreeing to a "contract." They take my credit card and give a confirmation number, then renege on the "contract." I could have physically gone TO a store and purchased the Apple TV, but made them mistake of taking them on their word that we had agreed to the purchase.

Scumbags !
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2009
12178 posts
565 upvotes
Toronto
BCguy2 wrote:
Dec 18th, 2012 5:01 pm
Staples "makes a deal" agreeing to a "contract." They take my credit card and give a confirmation number, then renege on the "contract." I could have physically gone TO a store and purchased the Apple TV, but made them mistake of taking them on their word that we had agreed to the purchase.

Scumbags !
Did they refund your money?
Jan 18, 2012
487 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
stephroll wrote:
Dec 18th, 2012 4:09 pm
+2 , had 2 orders cancelled .Guess doorcrashers are better in-store .
I didn't even receive a cancellation email :S
× < >