Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Garmin Vivoactive Music - $269.99 @ Staples with 10% Coupon Code

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2019 11:26 am
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2003
1081 posts
101 upvotes
Nice deal for whomever got one!
OOS for me! Thanks op!
Gotta keep my eye out for one!
My vivoactive HR broke and looking for a replacement!
References under bfg_16 in Heatware 99-0-0,Ebay 125-0-0
Dec 4, 2016
269 posts
124 upvotes
Tangatron wrote: FYI if you have a GoodLife membership, you can get a better discount through GoodLife rewards from garmin directly.
What's the price for a Forerunner 245M with GL discount?
Dec 8, 2018
2 posts
3 upvotes
Looks like 311.99, but no stock availability
Images
  • E24D8DFC-2539-4918-9B6B-F3B8F84FC5B4.png
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6758 posts
1785 upvotes
Montreal
They have Garmin Pay which is somewhat less popular.
Phils
Apr 26, 2019
350 posts
492 upvotes
GTA
Phils wrote: They have Garmin Pay which is somewhat less popular.
Somewhat less? It's not even usable in Canada.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6758 posts
1785 upvotes
Montreal
Brim Mastercard is supported.
Phils
Jan 14, 2017
712 posts
400 upvotes
Tangatron wrote: FYI if you have a GoodLife membership, you can get a better discount through GoodLife rewards from garmin directly.
Off topic but does anyone know the price for the 245 with the Goodlife discount? I might signup for a trial membership just for the code.
Nov 18, 2004
689 posts
273 upvotes
Toronto
For anyone who ordered, has yours shipped yet? My order has been sitting in 'Processing' for days now... I'm too used to Amazon's blazing fast delivery.
Mar 4, 2019
102 posts
70 upvotes
Great watch! I had the original Vivoactive and my wife has the non music version. I picked up the music a couple of days ago and am really happy with it. I do worry about scratches though and there isn't a great selection of screen protectors in Amazon for it.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1102 posts
795 upvotes
Calgary
I decided not to keep mine. Just received yesterday and is unopen. Will sell at cost - I am in North York (Yonge and Steeles) area.
Dec 17, 2018
433 posts
752 upvotes
Ottawa
RyanJ52506 wrote: Great watch! I had the original Vivoactive and my wife has the non music version. I picked up the music a couple of days ago and am really happy with it. I do worry about scratches though and there isn't a great selection of screen protectors in Amazon for it.
I struggled with this for a few months after getting my V3 music. I kept buying the $0.99 ones on aliexpress and ebay and they looked terrible and cracked quickly. I then searched on reddit and the one you want is https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DQ ... UTF8&psc=1. they are the IQ Shield Screen Protector Compatible with Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music and are available all over the place. I am frugal, so I shipped them to a friend who was travelling in the US who brought them back for me. If you want them ASAP, you can pay more and get them in Canada. I'm SO HAPPY with the look of the new shields.

Happy exercising!
Public Mobile $34 for 50gbs CAN/US
Tiffany December 2021 recipient

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)