Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

*HOT* Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Wireless Router R7000 $134.98+FS

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 11th, 2015 10:35 am
Tags:
Feb 1, 2013
297 posts
92 upvotes
How would this compare to the latest AirPort Extreme router ?
Does this offer a better distance ?
Asking as my father in law needs a new router, I use an AirPort Extreme and have no problems but wondered if this router was an improvement.
Sep 22, 2010
337 posts
199 upvotes
Milton
Im really tempted to buy this as I will be moving to a new place and in the market for a good router.

With In store pick up through Staples and the $20 coupon it still goes up to $180 taxes included... missed the PM opportunity as Amazon has it back to $199 now

Since their is only me and my wife (with probably 5-6 wireless devices) connected at one time, would this be a good choice or would spending the extra $$$ be worth it in the long run to get the NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Tri-Band WiFi Router (R8000-100PAS) from the other thread for almost $100 extra
Oct 31, 2014
248 posts
106 upvotes
Gloucester, ON
KC29 wrote: Im really tempted to buy this as I will be moving to a new place and in the market for a good router.

With In store pick up through Staples and the $20 coupon it still goes up to $180 taxes included... missed the PM opportunity as Amazon has it back to $199 now

Since their is only me and my wife (with probably 5-6 wireless devices) connected at one time, would this be a good choice or would spending the extra $$$ be worth it in the long run to get the NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Tri-Band WiFi Router (R8000-100PAS) from the other thread for almost $100 extra
I have to place another order again. But this time, searched coupons staples.ca on Google, I tried almost 7 coupon codes, and all of them are redeemed...

Is there any other way to get one?
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
3427 posts
1901 upvotes
Montreal, QC
KC29 wrote: Since their is only me and my wife (with probably 5-6 wireless devices) connected at one time, would this be a good choice or would spending the extra $$$ be worth it in the long run to get the NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Tri-Band WiFi Router (R8000-100PAS) from the other thread for almost $100 extra
the r7000 will fit your need and more. don't spend that extra $100 for something you will most likely won't need at all
Sep 22, 2010
337 posts
199 upvotes
Milton
kelvint911 wrote: I have to place another order again. But this time, searched coupons staples.ca on Google, I tried almost 7 coupon codes, and all of them are redeemed...

Is there any other way to get one?
Try : 8485399001358731

Got several different codes that pop up every few minutes but they seem to work fine and able to do checkout

Codes show up straight from the staples.ca website
Sep 22, 2010
337 posts
199 upvotes
Milton
[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b142/ ... titled.png[/IMG]

Friend saved the page from Amazon when sale was still live. Tried to PM at Best Buy but they want you to pull up the screen live on their computer or smartphone so no luck there.

Went to staples and they were OK with seeing the image just from my smartphone and did the PM without issues so I got it as per the initial post $134 + tax with the $20 coupon... YMMV as your experience with Staples may be different
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2798 posts
1641 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Got mine yesterday.. just did the basic setup (haven't played around with any advanced features)... so far, I like it. I had been having some problems with my wifi connectivity and speed, but so far they seem to be resolved with this router.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4175 posts
1483 upvotes
Calgary
I love this router. Got this like a year ago and has been rock solid. I was able to stack lots of coupons to that purchase.
Dec 23, 2012
371 posts
241 upvotes
Richmond Hill
[QUOTE]Went to staples and they were OK with seeing the image just from my smartphone and did the PM without issues so I got it as per the initial post $134 + tax with the $20 coupon... YMMV as your experience with Staples may be different[/QUOTE]

How did you manage to use the $20 coupon in store? The coupon says valid online only.
Oct 21, 2010
346 posts
287 upvotes
Montreal
You can still order online at Staples.ca but you will have to choose the "PICK UP TODAY" button/link.
Then you can enter the coupon when you checkout.
Oct 3, 2003
130 posts
13 upvotes
I used my online only coupon that I got in store. They just entered it for me at the cash. The dufferin and lawrence location still has 6 in stock I believe. I'll have to go back in later today to get the price adjusted since the amazon deal is back.
Nov 20, 2010
460 posts
675 upvotes
I pm-ed with memory express yesterday at bb, 162 tax in. They added shipping then deducted ten of the difference, which was like 145. Not too shabby. Loving the router.
Sep 25, 2007
599 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
Done using live chat today. Heads up: apparently the price match difference will be refunded to me tomorrow after I live chat in again cause they need to wait for store's orders to close. Picking up at university location near eaton center (4 more units left). Dunno if it'll work but I went through ebates.ca to get 3% cashback.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1097 posts
671 upvotes
Vancouver
None. But a lot of people, myself included, came from the Asus routers or prefer the Asus UI. It's really good. Other than that, the router has been very stable.
Dec 14, 2006
417 posts
386 upvotes
I believe it would only be 1% if it applies!

Regardless, got mine for 141.72 all in. Picked it up instore yesterday, phoned in and they removed 25.74 + 21 off of the initial price paid. :D
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2004
5580 posts
1106 upvotes
Toronto
iceman2929 wrote: I believe it would only be 1% if it applies!

Regardless, got mine for 141.72 all in. Picked it up instore yesterday, phoned in and they removed 25.74 + 21 off of the initial price paid. :D
How did you get it for that cheap? it's $134.98 after price match -$20. Then tax makes it $152.xx

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)